anyone experience this w/ HCG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone experience this w/ HCG?

i've used hcg alot times but i started it 3 days ago again at 500iu a day and this time i'm itching like hell especially around the inject site, i'm shooting it sub-q just like i always have, anyone else have this while on it?

what brand, and was it staright from the fridge, I know when its chilly it can feel funky for a bit

Comment

itchy? Strange, when I shoot the ice-cold HCG it doesn't itch...it stings like bloody hell for 5-10 minutes afterward!

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
        what brand, and was it staright from the fridge, I know when its chilly it can feel funky for a bit
        organon pregnyl, yea it's straight out the fridge, i get that cold tingly feeling for a lil while after i shoot and then a couple hours later it's itching like hell, no redness or anything though, it's weird i've used the same kind several times before

Comment

i been on for quite some time now and i run hcg for about 10 or 12 days every 10 weeks, i'm actually gonna try and come off everything for a while now i think and i'm running it now for 10 days and gonna start clomid a week after i get done with it

Comment

ive never had any itching.... yor body ncould be having a reaction to the pregnyl, are you sure your in fatty tissue and not dermal tissue?

Comment

Working...
            X