Going to doctor's for acne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to doctor's for acne

Im fed up with my acne on my face and shoulders. Im starting another cycle and it still hasn't went away from my last one (10 weeks) Going to see my doc to try and get some Minocycline. So, I have two questions.
    1) If the guestion comes up, should I tell my doc Im cycling
    2)Can I run this Minocycline on my cycle without hindering any gains or should I use something else

THANKS!

never used Minocycline but when I went to the dermatalogist. They put me on a cream called (retin a) for the night time to exfoliate the skin and bring all the dirt and oil out of my pores and then I use (duac) topical gel in the morning and that has worked great. It makes it worse for the first two weeks but then it clears right up. As for telling him about the a.s. use I don't see a need for it he shouldnt treat your acne any diffrent because of it.....unless he puts you on accutane that is supposed to be very harsh on the liver........I still wouldn't tell him.....just say u have liver problems.

Comment

i wouldnt mention it to the doc, as you are not experiencing health problems directly related... you do not want it getting into your chart and getting back to insurance company. if you have to say anything say PH that you ordered from a magazine.

I just started minocycline a few weeks bac k and it seems to be doing a decent job. it has not cured me 100% by any means, but an improvement.

Comment

Minocycline is doing wonders for my AAS acne. I told my doc I am on test precursors ie, pro hormones. I am on 200mg mino ed, its working like a charm. I am on cycle and have been for a while. I have not noticed any negative effects from taking mino and AAS at the same time.

Good luck

Comment

Thanks for your help guys!!!

Comment

I'll post what my doc gives me after I see him.

Comment

In a past thread here, bonebreaker (thanx bro) gave me some info on what he was taking, etc. I had a bad reaction with something a month or so ago. My face broke out really bad from it.

Anyways, I went to my derm and she prescribed me some mino, basically cuz I asked for it, and said I didn't want to use accutane. Honestly it wasn't even a whole week and my face is almost totally clear now. No zits whatsoever, just a little red in some spots. I've been using that and that OXY 10 cream that you can get OTC just once before bed.

I've also just recently started my cycle and am holding off on my dbol for a week or so since I was on the mino. I actually just stopped the mino, and have been taking NAC, ALA, and milk thistle again to kind of clean out my liver before I start the dbol. I noticed when I was on the mino though, that my urine was really yellow even with drinking 2 or so gallons of water/day. So, just to be on the safe side, I did what was just mentioned. In a couple more days, I'm gonna hit up the tanning bed to get the remaining redness out.....good luck bro!!

Comment

Even is your doctor does suggest accutane..... dont automatically shoot it down because you think it will hurt your liver too bad. Monthy liver and lipid value testing is required by the government to regulat the safe use of accutane. Also keep in mind that the results of a 5 month accutane treatment are often perm.

just something to digest

Comment

I actually just started Minocycline last night, one before bedtime for seven days then two a day there after. She asked me if i was a bodybuilder so i think she had an idea. afterall, she did give me over 600 pills so i think you'll be fine. Can't wait to see how effective it is.

Comment

Working...
                  X