Newbie looking for cycle help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie looking for cycle help

I am new to the scene and was wondering what might be a good cycle for me.

I am decently experienced with PH/PS, a few cycles of andro in high school (bad idea, but what can ya do now) and a couple cycles of M1T. I noticed what seemed to be the start of a case of gyno at the very end of both cycles, had/have a supply of nolva on hand for any furture cases.

I am 21, 235lbs, 5'10", around 15% BF. what I would really like to do is to gain lean mass and strength while slimming down.

My best guess for a cycle would be some EQ and Test(I don't know which one, Prop looks like my best option). I am not the biggest fan of injections but I am willing to do them if I have to. I want to have a liver when I am 30, so orals are not really what I want to do.

I figure a run of Clen would probably be a good option too. It would be a good idea to run this post cycle, or as part of another cycle? Also, PCT help would be appreciated, I know to have nolva on hand for gyno, but is a nolva/clomid stack good for PCT or should I look into some HCG plus the nolva and or clomid?

Also, since I did see signs of Gyno at the end of my cycles (even though M1T doesn't/shouldn't aromatise), should I look into an anti-E while on cycle, I guess arimidex is the best, but also very expensive per pill?

I am defiently open to options. Thanks
    Last edited by Fpot66; 04-01-04, 04:43 AM.

i would say, assuming your diet is clean.

12 weeks of cutting

prop 100mg ed or eod 1-12
    fina 75 mg ed or eod 1-12
    winny 35-50 mg ed weeks 1-4

mix that woth some a.m. cardio 45 minutes on an empty stomach for 4-5 days a week and heavy weight low reps you should like it.

Comment

Thanks for the input. My diet is pretty good, High protein, mod carbs, low fat usually 5-6 days a week and 1-2 days of hi carb hi protein and mod fat.

Personally I would like to stick to the low range of the effective doses till I can see how I react, then progress from there, so on that stack you offered, I think I would do this,

Prop 50mg eod
      fina 75mg eod
      winny 25mg ed

Comment

Originally posted by Fpot66
        Thanks for the input. My diet is pretty good, High protein, mod carbs, low fat usually 5-6 days a week and 1-2 days of hi carb hi protein and mod fat.

Personally I would like to stick to the low range of the effective doses till I can see how I react, then progress from there, so on that stack you offered, I think I would do this,

Prop 50mg eod
        fina 75mg eod
        winny 25mg ed
        those doses are really low, i would keep the test dosage higher than the tren if it were me

Comment

Personally I kind of hate taking frequent injections.
          I would go with
          300-400mg eq/week 1-12 weeks
          100mg/eod prop weeks 1-3
          500mg enath/week weeks 1-12
          40mg/ed winny tabs weeks 1-4
          100mg/eod fina weeks 6-12

I'd also consider rotating clen and eca 2 weeks on 2weeks off through out the cycle

Just my opinion.

Comment

Keep it simple for a first real cycle. Do something like this:

Weeks 1-10 400mg/week EQ
            Weeks 1-10 300mg/week Test Enanthate
            Weeks 7-10 50 mg/day Winny

I suggested test enanthate rather than prop, because you won't have much water bloat if you use an anti-E throughout.

For anti-E, go with Letrozole during cycle (Lion Nutrition has a liquid version that isn't nearly as expensive as getting Arimidex pills). Taking anywhere from .5mg to 1.25mg of Letro every day will do the job (you'll have to determine how much you need based on how the nips feel, but use as little as possible) Your PCT should consist of HCG followed by Clomid and Nolvadex.

Slimming down will have more to do with your diet and cardio than your choice of AAS. If I were you, I'd run clen during my cycle rather than after it, as recovery can be a time where it's easy to get into a catabolic state. Run Clen for two weeks, then E/C/A for two weeks in a repeating pattern during your cycle.

Comment

Thanks for all of the suggestions, keep them coming, I am definetly keeping them all in mind.

Like I said, I have a pretty good diet. I have always had to struggle to lose any real weight. I once dropped from 220 to 185 in a about 3 1/2 months, at the time I was at 14% body fat, so statistically I had lost more weight than I should have ever been able to. I was running all the time in 2 pairs of sweat pants and 2 sweat shirts in 100 degree heat (extremely stupid, but I was still in high school and was sick of being the fat kid, I didnt know half of what I know now about dieting and healthy living). The problem is that all I did was to waste away almost all of my muscle and not burn much of any fat, it has alway been really stubborn, especially around the love handles.
              Last edited by Fpot66; 04-02-04, 07:13 AM.

Comment

And also, I am kind of worried about hair loss, would the use of finisteride be a bad idea, I saw somewhere that finisteride and ???(decca i think) could actually cause more hair loss.

Also, would it be advisable to break a 5mg tab in half and take approx. 2.5mg ed? as it is 1 mg ed is the commonly prescribed dossage for those with MPB.

Also, finasteride focuses on DHT prevention, would this negate the effects of winny?
                Last edited by Fpot66; 04-03-04, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X