Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protan, Dreamtan #1, Hot Stuff and AMP...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protan, Dreamtan #1, Hot Stuff and AMP...

I am pretty fair skinned so i was thinking 3-4 coats of Protan on thursday and friday before the show. then an hour before the prejudging 10mL AMP and 1 coat of Dreamtan #1 along with a light coating of Hotstuff patted on (not rubbed on) by my g/f so it doesnt cause the Dreamtan to streak.

Few questions should i have gotten Dreamtan #2 instead of #1, i was told after i already had it judges hate the #1 and prefer the #2?

Also is there even a need for Hotstuff since i already have AMP?

Thanks all!

I used dreamtan, it was great, I don't remember if it was #1 or #2 but I think it was #2.

Comment

Yeah i think everyone i know has said #2 is best. But by description #1 sounds better, #1 being more brown in color and #2 being more reddish in color.

But my coloring process sounds pretty good though?

Comment

skii i just wanna wish you the best of luck in your comp. bro, what are your stats going in?

Comment

9 days out weighing in 210-212lbs, start water depletion on Monday and feel i have a decent amount of water to lose so im hoping to walk in at the top of the lght hvywgt's otherrwise ill be on the low end of hvwt either way as long as im hard as nails i dont care.

Thanks!!

Comment

good luck bro--

my buddy nosocks used protan--2 coats 2 days out--2 coats the day before--followed by 1 coat the morning of then putting on a bronzer after that-- he looked awesome

Comment

Thanks pretty much what i was thinking House, thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X