X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M1T

Anybody got any info on this product.

do a search lots of info bro
    for a first time user take 1 tab(5mg) in the morning and 1(5mg) at night(12 hrs in between) run no longer then 4 weeks
    drink lots of water, take milk thisle, ala !!! protect your liver on that one. increase calories and have fun growing!

Comment

Just try it. Did not like it one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyefire
        care to explain? its a fairly new product out so we dont know everything about it.

Comment

Yea could you explane why you didn't like it.

Comment

i myself have tried it and if it really is as toxic as they say then for me personally it wasn't worth it. i ran 10mgs/day for i month and wasn't at all impressed with my results. not saying it was totally ineffective just wasn't thrilled at the end of the month. i didn't feel the painful pumps or the lowerback pumps so for that i'm grateful i guess.

Comment

running m1t under 30mg did nothing for me ... 30-40 mg a day I had solid gains or retained muscle while cutting, i've run it about 4 times now, good stuff but as mentioned above there are SO many damn threads about m1t, use the search and get swole.

Comment

I used it 10mg ed 1st week and then 20g ed 2nd week. I put on 9 lbs before PCT and then dropped to 5lbs of good mass in the 2 weeks of PCT. I didn't get any sides until the 2nd week, some minor hair loss, loss of libido (not full loss though).

Comment

Originally posted by Miller893
                  Yea could you explane why you didn't like it.
                  Posted this a couple of days ago on MM

Ok, last week (11 days ago) I dropped the tren out of my cycle and replaced it with M1T. This equates to 15mg ed of MIT with 50mg prop ed and 600mg of EQ. The MIT was mixed with the prop at 100/30 ratio so it was a ½ CC shot ed. This IS NOT PLEASANT to shoot even cut with EQ. On top of that it made me sick (or I felt bad and slept almost all day) and actually got a slight fever. I don’t really know how the pumps were because didn’t make it to the gym for the first 5 days. (and felt terrible when I did go). I am not sure if this was a result of trying to shoot it or what but it is clear this wasn’t working for me. To add injury to insult the M1T has successfully done what tren and deca couldn’t do together, shut the boys down and make them hide And it only took 11 days. So I am dropping the M1T and adding the fina back as soon as the HCG gets here. (I will be running it for the rest of the cycle) I may give this stuff one more try before its all said and done but not this cycle.

When asked about this I explained that it was a lot like the test flu and that I double-checked my conversion process. (Clean, refiltered even baked) As for the sleeping / being tired all the time that is one of the known side of the M1T. The flu like symptoms I can't be sure on but I can't think of any reason why injecting it would make it worse then oral.

As for the shutdown part my sex drive went from high to zip in that time. I don't know if this next part was in my head or what but I swear the boys just didn't want to drop. (like they were cold)

Some people have said that it was really the fina but if that was the case why is my sex drive returning now that I am back on the prop/fina?

Comment

Posted this a couple of days ago on MM

Ok, last week (11 days ago) I dropped the tren out of my cycle and replaced it with M1T. This equates to 15mg ed of MIT with 50mg prop ed and 600mg of EQ. The MIT was mixed with the prop at 100/30 ratio so it was a ½ CC shot ed. This IS NOT PLEASANT to shoot even cut with EQ. On top of that it made me sick (or I felt bad and slept almost all day) and actually got a slight fever. I don’t really know how the pumps were because didn’t make it to the gym for the first 5 days. (and felt terrible when I did go). I am not sure if this was a result of trying to shoot it or what but it is clear this wasn’t working for me. To add injury to insult the M1T has successfully done what tren and deca couldn’t do together, shut the boys down and make them hide And it only took 11 days. So I am dropping the M1T and adding the fina back as soon as the HCG gets here. (I will be running it for the rest of the cycle) I may give this stuff one more try before its all said and done but not this cycle.

When asked about this I explained that it was a lot like the test flu and that I double-checked my conversion process. (Clean, refiltered even baked) As for the sleeping / being tired all the time that is one of the known side of the M1T. The flu like symptoms I can't be sure on but I can't think of any reason why injecting it would make it worse then oral.

As for the shutdown part my sex drive went from high to zip in that time. I don't know if this next part was in my head or what but I swear the boys just didn't want to drop. (like they were cold)

Some people have said that it was really the fina but if that was the case why is my sex drive returning now that I am back on the prop/fina?

OK please explain why would injecting M1T would be more benefitial then taking it oral?? see i dont get it when ppl do that. its like doing injectable dbol/drol??? just take it oral it will effect the liver anyhow. But ya please explain why you did the inj. route instead of oral??
                    thx for any update:drunk:

Comment

Why do you guys fuck with that shit? do yourself a favor and stick with dbol for orals. That new shit hasn't been out long enough to know what all the risks are.
                      JMO

Comment

Originally posted by gearjunky
                        OK please explain why would injecting M1T would be more benefitial then taking it oral?? see i dont get it when ppl do that. its like doing injectable dbol/drol??? just take it oral it will effect the liver anyhow. But ya please explain why you did the inj. route instead of oral??
                        thx for any update:drunk:
                        I did the M1T for the hell of it and injected it so I could compare it to dbol (I almost always inject)

I inject dbol and the like for the following reasons:

1. Only have to do it once a day. Don’t have to worry about timing or splitting.
                        2. Sense I don't have to take it more than once I don't have to take it/carry it with me. No point in having to keep the stuff on you if you don't need to.
                        3. It MAY be less toxic taken this way as it bypasses the primary route to the liver. I have never seen a definitive answer on this though.
                        4. I am masochistic and enjoy sticking myself with needles :D

Comment

Originally posted by dbol
                          Why do you guys fuck with that shit? do yourself a favor and stick with dbol for orals. That new shit hasn't been out long enough to know what all the risks are.
                          JMO
                          boy that is hard to disagree with that.

Comment

Working...
                          X