X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MEP

MEP
    100 / 10mg tabs, 30-50 day supply

Growth factors- TGF, NT3, Prostaglandins. Most IGF, EGF, growth factors, or growth hormones are not bioavailable orally. This form is, and is extremely effective. It contains constiuents of TGF which regulates IGF which will act as a "shotgunZ" like effect to potentiate the hormones in the blood

anyone tried this supplement from uni***** kits ?

or tried DICYCLOFENIL
    100 / 200mg tabs, 25-50 day supply

Dicyclofenil also known as "Russian Anavar" is a powerful anti-estrogen compound that boosts testosterone levels. It works as an anti-estrogen, in that it is a weak estrogen that binds to estrogen receptors thus keeping harsher estrogens from doing as much damage to the body during a cycle.

any review would be appreciated, are they a natural supplement, peohormone, research chemical or what ?

Comment

bumb !

Comment

Buddy....use some common sense. Is anavar an anti-estrogen? No, right? So why would a company put out such a product and liken it to 'Russian Anavar'? Answer: SCAM. They are selling some cheap anti-estrogen and hoping gullible people will think they're getting a product that will render var-like results legally and for a good price ( as far as var goes). All they did is add the prefix 'di' to the name of a legitimate pharmaceutical, cyclofenil. It 'sounds' like a drug, so their marks assume it is a real drug. Don't waste your $$$

The MEP is the same deal...utter bullshit.
        Last edited by hitmansb; 04-03-04, 02:34 AM.

Comment

if your talking about universal kits i have not heard anything bad about them--have not used there liquid products though-- but used other things

will be trying there pgh soon though--

teamliferesearch is another good company to look at-- contrary to others believes they are not trying to scamm you--

all i can say is try it if it works it works if it doesnt it doesnt -- plain and simple --everyone is different bro

Comment

Originally posted by house1
            if your talking about universal kits i have not heard anything bad about them--have not used there liquid products though-- but used other things

will be trying there pgh soon though--

teamliferesearch is another good company to look at-- contrary to others believes they are not trying to scamm you--

all i can say is try it if it works it works if it doesnt it doesnt -- plain and simple --everyone is different bro
            Do you know anything about MEP ?

Comment

Working...
            X