Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how long to stay off before I use again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long to stay off before I use again?

i am coming off a cycle.
    I went from 198 to 238 and then cut down to 222. I am 5'11.
    I took about 20cc deca, 20cc eq, 20cc sust, 250 dbol, 30 25mg winny. I am doing pct with clomid and nolvadex for the next 3 weeks. I have been on gear for 12 weeks plus pct.

How long should I stay off before I come back on with:
    100cc 75mg tren 100cc prop, a whole shit load of ip winny

I also have 30cc of sustanon. does that work well with tren also?, because I usually only hear of people stacking it with prop.

if you were on 12 weeks stay off for 12. at least 8

Comment

Time on=time off

Comment

ditto, and make sure to take care of that liver.

Comment

I like to stay off 4 months after a 3 month cycle.

Comment

how big do u want to get? What does time off do?
            1) allows body's natural hypothalamus-testicular axis to wake up and work again
            2) prevents resistence to AAS, and decrease in # of receptors on cells
            3) gives the liver a break, especially on orals
            4) gives the body a rest in terms of normalizing BP, returning to natural cholesterol levels in the body, etc.

Bottom line is, in the last 30 years we have seen pro bod builders taking the body to the limit, sometimes doing 9 months of non stop use of steroids. Types of cycles, length of using certain AAS, etc all play a role.
            Get yourself a physical, blood test, check things out. then decide. Interrupting your own production of FSH, LH, and test production can result in permanent disabling of the axis, or reduction of natural test and sperm production. Then again, thats what HCG and clomid are for.

Comment

Working...
            X