primo and deca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• primo and deca

I just got my hands on some real primo and deca 300. I am concerned about the deca retaining too much water and not letting me thin out. If i keep the deca low (400 a week or less) will the primo help offset the water retention from the deca?

How much Primo???

Comment

25 vials of 100mg/ml on the primo. the deca is qv 300

Comment

The QV 300 is sweet. I am finishing up a cycle w/ it right now. I did not hold too, too much water from it. I ran it at 600mg a wk w/ some test. I loved it. Go w/ it, if you feel too bloated you can run some amridex to take care of it.

Comment

I was going to run some t3 and clen towards the end to get rid of any excess water.

Comment

how much did you gain on your cycle, huge?

Comment

you shouldn't hold too much water from a small dose of deca

Comment

I didnt think I would hold too much water but i was not sure. I dont want to look like a bloated whale at the beach this summer!

Comment

How much did I gain? I use AAS almost year round with some ten week breaks. If I put on ten pounds of muscle a year that is huge.

I started my current cycle on Jan 21st at about 215-220 and 10-15% bf, It ends on May 6th (20wks) I peaked in weight at just above 250lbs in about week 8, I am holding strong now at 230lbs.
                  My cycle is:

wk 1-20 Upjohn Cyp 800wk
                  wk 1-20 QV Decca 600wk
                  wk 1-6 Loeffler D-Bol 50mg ed
                  wk 14-20 Denkall winny 30mg ed
                  PCT

Most of that 250 lbs was water retention from the d-bol, but I was strong as shit. I don't care how much I gain durring a cycle, I want to put on 10 quality pounds a year, and keep it. If I can keep 10 pounds a year, I think I am doing something right. Over the last 2 years I have increased my lean body mass ( I'm talking 4% bf) from 185lbs to 205-210lbs, and I am very happy with those gains.

When I first got into AAS, I thought I would become a freak overnight, and it just does not work like that. So I have learned that consistencay and paitence are very important in this sport.

Good luck with you cycle,

IAH

Comment

Thanks for the advise and insight. this is my 3rd true cycle and I was curious what to expect. thanks again for the help

Comment

Working...
                    X