Females and Tren?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Females and Tren?

My fiance would like to get leaner and put on a little muscle, but not much. I was wondering on the effects of tren on females? She is willing to give a small amount a try, but I am just making sure it is ok????

Give QueenofDamned a holler she is very knowlegeable in the world of womens AAS she posts alot over at Anabolic-Support.com

Comment

Fina is highly androgenic. Absolutely not for a female!!!

Comment

no no and no

with the goals you have outlined i believe that some quality gym time and diet changes could get her there

Comment

Women do use tren and safely, but it is harsh and should be used with extreme caution. But there are much better choices. I don't think any woman should be doing a cycle unless she wants to put on muscle. When I hear someone say "I want to lean up & put on a little muscle" Red flags go up!

AAS makes you gain muscle & ALOT of water weight! Sometimes 10-15 lbs of water. Many women don't do well emotionally with the increased body weight while on a cycle. You have to eat an excess of food to get the muscles to grow as well as have your workouts at an intense level already. Without proper intake of calories & serious workouts, little is gained and it's not worth the potential sides for a woman.

Have her post her current diet, stats & workout routine
          many times this area can use alittle change for someone to get better results.

Comment

thanks for the advice, she has decided to hold off.

Comment

Working...
            X