X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agression on fina?

I got a 10g fina kit in the mail.
    I am going to start it in 8 weeks.
    my question is how bad is the agression while you are on. I plan to do 75mg ed and maybe try some winny-v in the syringe @50mg ed, with 1cc of sustanon a week.

I only ask becase I have two kids and don't want to be on the edge around them.
    thanks

Depends on who you are bro.

Are you typically mellow? If so, usually no worries.

If you are typically or frequently on edge or have a short fuse...beware and watch it closely. If it becomes an issue you'll just have to stop your cycle...

You just won't know for sure until you get into a cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWilly

You just won't know for sure until you get into a cycle.

:agree:

Everyone is different. While it's true that some drugs are more likely to induce over-aggressiveness than others, some people just react differently than the norm.

Comment

I find fina is the only substance that increases my aggression. Just me $.02

Comment

what BigWilly said. So far, fina doesn't bother me at all. later.....c

Comment

on my last cycle i used fina for 8 weeks. I did notice some mood swings but my temper stayed about even. I noticed it a few times getting hot but nothing i could not control. my worst side effect was no sleep. as soon as i stopped the fina i slept like a baby!

Comment

Like George Carlin said about cocaine. "It excentuates your personality, so if your already an asshole it makes you a bigger asshole." LMAO. It didn't bother me too much. I did notice that I had a shorter fuse and I could feel aggression building when someone pissed me off, but not much more than usual.

Comment

Fina made me evil! :devil:

When on fina, if I couldn't eat it, I wanted to fuck it! :mad:

Explains why I no longer have pets... :rofl:

Comment

OK bigpete, i'm wondering which one of those you did to your pets? LOL just kiddin bro. later....c

Comment

Tren over 75mg gets me some. At 100mg/ed I have to be careful.
                    Yes I have a bit of a temper, nothing very bad. As long as I sense it coming I'm fine.
                    With Tren for some reason I don't always see it coming.

Some people will call BS. Just remember everybody reacts differently. Tren is a good drug because of the short esther to start with small dosages.
                    At 100mg/ed about week 3 is the becareful wk. By about wk 6 I have a handle on it.

Comment

great posts thanks guys.....bigpete you might be a poet and don't know-it.

Comment

Tren and winny is going to be very hard on your body, drink a lot of water. Be careful, I do not think you really need both of those unless your about to compete.

Comment

Originally posted by c1823a
                          OK bigpete, i'm wondering which one of those you did to your pets? LOL just kiddin bro. later....c
                          No problem, I had 2 chickens and no intentions of re-inacting a South Park episode.. :D

Deep fry them fuckers! :mad:

Comment

it causes aggression in most people i know. It takes a strong will to keep telling yourself "why you are loosing your cool...it is the fina"...if you canget that down....you will be fine.

chem..

Comment

I personally love Fina, ive run it at 75mg ed and all I can say is whatever u hide personality wise comes out... example i usually keep quite with comments about peoples stupidity... but when on i'll make comments and make them feel bad, yah its prob a form of aggression I just feel I cant keep my kool as well, in terms of kids... well ure biggest thing is keeping AAS a secret and away from sight and mind of them

just my ideas

K

Comment

Working...
                              X