Newbie Cycle Question???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Cycle Question???

Hello members, I have been weight training for the past six years and have never done anything other than creatine and protein meal replacements. I am pretty happy with the way I look and my strength but have become more interested in steroid use.
    My new roomate owed me money, so I aquired QV Enantat 250 10ml, QV Prop 100 10ml, QV Test 200 10ml, Boldenone (kangaroo on bottle) 200 10ml, and Estanozolol (kangaroo) 50 20ml. I am 26yrs old-6'1- and 225 pounds. I wanted to know if this is a good MINI cycle (that is what i was told, something about virgin receptors). How would you guys recommend takin it? Do i need to front load with something else? If I took as is, what dosages and how long?
    Thanks for the Help,
    Brett

im not sure what QV test 200 is but im guessin its cyp. a first cycle IMO should be test at 400-500mgs. a week for 10-12 weeks i like enan. but test is test. get your PCT and good luck.

Comment

I'll handle the question of how to take it as is, without the possiblility of aquiring additional AAS.

Weeks 1-10 200mg Boldenone/week
      Weeks 1-10 250mg Enanthate/week
      Weeks 1-10 200mg Cyp/week
      Weeks 1-3 50mg Prop every other day
      Weeks 8-10 50mg Estanozolol/day

This isn't a 'mini' cycle, by the way...it's a pretty darn good cycle period. The Boldenone is a bit low, and the test might be just a tad high...but for the purposes of using everything you got it's the most effective way to run it.

I'll let someone else take a crack at putting together a cycle for the scenario in which you're able to get other gear to compliment what you got from your roomate.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
        I'll handle the question of how to take it as is, without the possiblility of aquiring additional AAS.

This isn't a 'mini' cycle, by the way...it's a pretty darn good cycle period. The Boldenone is a bit low, and the test might be just a tad high...but for the purposes of using everything you got it's the most effective way to run it.

I'll let someone else take a crack at putting together a cycle for the scenario in which you're able to get other gear to compliment what you got from your roomate.
        sure that works good for what he has but a first cycle should be test only! see how that works then next time throw something else in. this way you will know what does what to your body! all this stack for a first cycle will work but youll have no clue what each drug does to you!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb

For what you have this would be the best route I could see as well with one exception. As far as only using test for your first cycle that's only an opinion. I would say take advantage of the free receptors others will disagree, it comes down to you(after having done the proper research) to decide. I would drop the EQ though. I've never had good results with it and I've run it at 400mg per week. Some say you need to run anywhere from 600mg to 1000mg a week to see good results.

Comment

I like the cycle too. Use the eq - you already have it. If you can get another bottle of the eq go up to 400mg/week. You should be very happy with the results.

Comment

Thanks for all the imput, I am real excited about starting my first cycle. I am going to pick up another bottle of Eq and will continue to search this site for the great info.
              Also forgot to ask what market value would be for the cycle that I have???
              Thanks again, Brett

Comment

Originally posted by advocate
                I like the cycle too. Use the eq - you already have it. If you can get another bottle of the eq go up to 400mg/week. You should be very happy with the results.

agree with u there bro. I rather save the eq for the next cycle and go with test all the way at 400-500mgs a week for around 10 weeks.

Comment

Working...
                X