Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oral only cycle??

hi,
    what would you recommend for an oral only cycle for a first time user who does nt want to inject.can you still get good results?
    i understand this way is more toxic for the liver,so how long should a cycle be?

thanks

I personally would not do an oral only cycle...You limit the benefits of anabolics while at the same time you magnify the drawbacks. Mixing oarls are somewhat counter-productive. You take d-bol for bulk and strength and mix in anavar or winstrol and you limit the bulking aspect of the d-bol. Learn to overcome your hesitancy for shots and you will do much better...IMO

Comment

I reccommend that you reconsider, or stay natural. I won't recommend an oral only cycle because its a waste of time, a waste of money, a waste of receptors, and way too harsh. Do it right or don't do it at all.

Comment

I agree with those that are telling you to jump into the deep end and accept injectibles. But, if you absolutely have to do an oral only cycle, I guess it'd be Var as the base throughout, Dbol at the start, and then Winny at the end. Maybe something like this:

Weeks 1-6 Anavar 40mg/day (this wont' be cheap, by the way)
        Weeks 1-3 D-Bol 20mg/day
        Weeks 4-6 Winny 50mg/day

or, if you feel comfortable doing 8 weeks:

Weeks 1-8 Anavar 40mg/day (this wont' be cheap, by the way)
        Weeks 1-4 D-Bol 20mg/day
        Weeks 5-8 Winny 50mg/day

But you are severely limiting yourself by chosing the orals-only route, and throwing away a lot of money by being limited to Anavar as your anabolic base.

Comment

I am going to be the odd man out here and say that Dbol only is a Ok (not good or great, just ok) Cycle. (BTW, I still inject it anyways)

Here is mine for 6 weeks

Methandrostenolone 50mg ed 1 to 6
          Mesterolone 50mg ed 1 to 6
          Tamoxifen Citrate 30mg twice week 1 to 6

PCT
          Tamoxifen Citrate 40mg ed 6 to 8 and 20mg ed 8 to 10
          (or your prefrence)

if the above is too expensive you can pull the Proviron out and replace with ldex.

Comment

Hey bro. . .funny thing that you are from the UK. . .so many guys here are afraid of a jab. . .BUT, I will also say that there are quit a few guys with VERY good builds at my gym who do oral only cycles. . usually dbol by itself.
            I don't recommend it but for whatever reason if you are not one for jabs then so be it.
            Don't do anything over 8 weeks and make sure you are taking all your ancillary liver products.
            I would do 15mg dbol and 30mg anavar/ day for 6 weeks. . .you should get some good gains and not much sides.
            Probably going to get some questions raised but to be honest one of my fav cycles I ever did was 6 weeks of dbol stacked with winny tabs for the first 3 weeks and then anavar the last 3 weeks. . .was rock hard at 218 with that one. . .

Comment

Learn to inject. I have been doing it for some 13 or so years, although it's gotten easier, I still don't like it. Just make sure you know what the f your doing.

Comment

I like Hitman's cycle. Did something like it years ago and was pleased, but learn to inject.

Remember, each subsequent cycle will be higher in dose, more liver toxic and more expensive. A bad idea.

You can take almost everything with either a 25 gauge vitamin needle or some with even a 27g insulin needle. Believe me, they hurt less than a set of squats to failure.

Comment

thanks people,
                  the reason for not wanting to inject is one of safety rather than being afraid of needles(although i dont particulually like them).i understand for maximum results thats the way to go, but the dangers(or dangers i ve heard about)linked to injecting or injecting wrongly do worry me.

the oral cycles mentioned are pretty much what i was gonna go for.im 14stone now with 10% bf and my target is to put on about another stone of muscle.can this be achieved with orals?or do i HAVE to bit the bullet and inject.

ive already got some winny and d-bol what injectable would you recommend to go with that?test?

thanks for all the help!

:)

Comment

Swimming against the tide as usual I say orals are great... I particularly like the 8 week cycle by Hitman... var is brill for strength but not size or weight gain and bol is great for size and strength... wouldnt use the winny perhaps but just run bol and var together... and as the rest have said... injects are no probs... they arent as dangerous as you think... and the injectable aas are better on the body... good luck mate...

Comment

Working...
                    X