andro ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• andro ban

This msg was posted in the supplement section. Someone suggested I post here also:

I'm curious about andro---are people really upset about the ban? My name is Mike Mulhern and I work for FOX News Channel. I'm working on a story about andro and want to get some opinions---especially from those in the athletic community---whether or not the ban is valid. Are people out there really upset about the ban? Please email me or respond to this posting if you're interested in providing your opinion. We're also looking to interview someone on camera regarding the topic. Thanks!
    Mike Mulhern
    FOX News Channel
    [email protected]

Well for one i think its a total waste of time for them. If they want to ban something, why not cigarettes and alchool???? They cause more Death then anything i can think of, and we the athleats should have the right to take anything that would help us get in better shape dont you think? why dont they concentrate on terrorism?? or some junky that robs corner store for some crack money!
    but hey, i dont do andro, i do the real shit!!

Comment

Its just a government skape goat..

Comment

what ban

Comment

The gov needs to flex their muscle too. Unfortunately, it's like Urkel flexing next to Arnold.

Comment

In my opinion the Govt. doesn't really care about the general population as far as health issues are concerned...All they are concerned about is $$$$$. Japan tests all cattle for mad cow...we test only a small fraction. The last thing the Govt wants is healthy and strong individuals walking around that have issues with the way the powers that be are running things. It is all about controling the sheep...I choose to be a wolf! Unfortunatly all we seem to do is stand idley by and watch all our rights and freedoms dissapear...

Comment

banning andro is just gay, what they gonna ban next advil...

Comment

Banning pro-hormones brings a whole new dimension to government control, since ultimately the agenda includes pre-pre hormones and immediate precursors like DHEA, popular with life extensionists and sold everywhere including my corner supermarket. Perhaps we should ban cholesterol, since it is a sex hormone precursor and the ownership of balls. The poster who indicated that the government doesn't want a strong, energized, independent and aware group may not be far from what evil Bush/Rove and their political ilk have in mind. Some of the best insight into all of this IMHO comes from attorney Rick Collins, who's web site http://www.steroidlaw.com/ covers a variety of related topics, including pro-hormones. PS: becha this is not what Fox News ends up telling you!
                Last edited by mutant; 04-07-04, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X