Advise please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advise please

im on week 5 of my cycle running 1000mg ot Sust a week and i have now noticed that i havent gained much, last cycle was sust and deca for 8n weeks witch was great i gained about 15 to almost 20pds, what the prob on this one ? I'm trainnig tha same 5 days a week and eatin the same, for example this morning i had :

6 eggs
    cereal for cereal
    for lunch I have 4 sand, shake, banana and can of tuna
    i also brought an extra shake for snak in the afternoon and 2 slices of pizza.

I really think im eating well as i will eat more once at home tonight!!
    Now i was thinking of starting some drol 50mg a day for week the remainder of the cycle witch is 5 weeks the only thing is that a little afraid of the liver!! should i be ? So listen guys what to do is it a good idea? Advise please.......

Another thing the gear is good, its from a trusted source :confused:

Question: How much time did you take off between this cycle and your last cycle?

Because if you barely took any time off, it will be a huge factor in why you're not gaining nearly as well this time around.

Comment

I wouldnt call that eating well by any means.

read up on bulking nutrition.

Comment

Atleast 12 weeks between the last one and the new one. A for Ixorl I think its pretty good considering most people dont eat have what i do!!!!! If taking almost 200g of protein a day not good and over 3000 cal then i think you got a serious prob bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I realy aint looking for any smart remark like that one right now budy so ...........

Comment

Actually i think his eating is just fine, bro he does eat quite alot.
          Maybe try to add some flax oil to your diet

Comment

Well for one thing the sust is very slow acting and takes a while to fully kick it. it should have by week 5 though.

Secondly why are you doing a test only cycle? They work fine but you need to remember that 1 gram of one type of AS will not be as affective as the same of two (example: 1g of sust is not going to be as strong as 600mg + 400mg deca) That is why almost everyone :"stacks" the drugs together.

Last I think you owe lxorl an apology. I hate to break this to you but 3000 cal a day isn't much at all. I am currently cutting and use about 3,400. And you should remember that if your eating the same as last time it will not be enough because you requirements have changed (remember that extra 20 pound of muscle? You have to account for that as well) And most usuall use at least 2-3 grams of protein per pound of body weight. So unless your a hundred fucking pounds your not eating right (and if you do weight that then that is WAY too much gear).

Your gear is good your sure? Trusted sources are human too, they get ripped off sometimes and don't know it until someone tells them. Check your amps! Don't bother with the drol, at this point it isn't going to do much for you. If your gear turns out good and you still want to add something then run something like mast, winny, or even fina. If that is a problem then you can even run Dbol if you use some strong anti Es.

However I agree with lxorl. I think the best thing you can do right now is go buy a couple of tubs of 4N2Large and add 3 to 5 shakes a day and clean you current diet.

Just my $.02

Comment

[i]If your gear turns out good and you still want to add something then run something like mast, winny, or even fina. If that is a problem then you can even run Dbol if you use some strong anti Es.
              Just my $.02 [/B]

I dont get that, you recomend him not to run the drol and now you recomend dbol???
              i think Test only cycle is good a cycle and adding drol will actually be good. What the hell is the diffrence with dbol and drol(not drug wise) confused here:confused:

Comment

I actualy take alot more than 3000 my shakles have 1000 each for one thing the other thing is that I pretty much lost all the weight that i had gained last time and now this time around Im trying to eat more than last time so ...... hey Sky how much do you weigh ? Im 202 so i think that the cal intake im doing is very good specialy the Proteins

Comment

dont come here looking for advice then turn to an ass when you dont like what you hear.

3000 K isnt shit in a bulking diet... and i have news for you . those 1000K + shakes are crap. going to do nothing but add bulk to your gut. Drop the XXL or what ever it is and get some quality protine.

2 slices of pizza a day is not part of a quality bulking diet either.. and neither is 4 sandwitches. Where is the Chicken Breasts? where is the Lean Beef, and ground Turkey . Where is the Sweet potatos.. Baked Potatos?

FYI 6 whole Eggs a day is not a good diet either... try 2-3 with the rest whites.

Comment

Originally posted by lxorl
                    dont come here looking for advice then turn to an ass when you dont like what you hear.

3000 K isnt shit in a bulking diet... and i have news for you . those 1000K + shakes are crap. going to do nothing but add bulk to your gut. Drop the XXL or what ever it is and get some quality protine.

2 slices of pizza a day is not part of a quality bulking diet either.. and neither is 4 sandwitches. Where is the Chicken Breasts? where is the Lean Beef, and ground Turkey . Where is the Sweet potatos.. Baked Potatos?

FYI 6 whole Eggs a day is not a good diet either... try 2-3 with the rest whites.
                    :agree:

Comment

Originally posted by gearjunky
                      I dont get that, you recomend him not to run the drol and now you recomend dbol???
                      i think Test only cycle is good a cycle and adding drol will actually be good. What the hell is the diffrence with dbol and drol(not drug wise) confused here:confused:
                      If you take a strong anti e with Dbol you don't get the estrogen-mitigated gains. rather you get a slower "dry" dry typed gains. I don't think you can do that with Drol so everyone I know puts it at the frount of a cycle not the end. I also said that you could use it if you couldn't get anything else. Winny, mast or the like would be better

As far as cals go I have about a hundred pounds on you. Still if i am bulking then I try to get at least 500grams of protien a day (it sucks) and 5,000 cals a day. My problem is that I am diabetic and can only eat so much. And this does cause my gains to be limited so I am very aware of the effects of not eating enough. If I could eat like I should I’d be a monster (it is just going to take a little longer)

Test only is a good cycle. I was suggesting that it was not as strong as your last cycle there fore you should adjust your expectations accordingly. I'm don't think that much of sust however.

Comment

dude this is what i brought to work i eat the chiken and nicer meals at night once home, aint looking to be an ass if thats how you took it than so be it I dont need to apologize to anyone, and who says I only eat pizza ? i brought that as a left over for extra Cal numnuts as for My sand there sub like not toast bread with chicken , turkey, and Tuna Sandwitches so how can that be bad, I have a job and cant bring these great left overs everyday , as for the shakes they are good if you cant drink them cause it will blow up your stomach up and make you look all fat and shit then thats your prob dont bash the shit cause its actualy good!!!!

Comment

I drink two sakes a day.. .just not the weight gainer types... the 1000 + cal per shake are no good. you want clean cals.

take chicken and such to work in tuperwear. I make two dinners a night, the second goes to work with me in tupperwear.

Comment

thanks Sky

Comment

I usualy do that Ixorl its just that i cant do it everyday, I wish I could but......the weight gainers i take alo contain 50g of protein each the reason i take them is to up my cal thats it

Comment

Working...
                              X