Swollowing Winny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swollowing Winny

I have heard that one can swollow Winny. Someone told me that you may prefer to swollow it, over injection, because of the chance of getting an infection, sore injection sites ,or roid flu due to it possibly being unsterile. I know that swollowing it would decrease the effect of the drug, but if these symtoms are common I may choose to do that if it's true. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

This topic has been beatin into the ground. To answer your question quickly though, yes you can drink it. Also you have a few misconceptions on it. Do a search on it.

Comment

BigPeteFox knows a lot about this specific topic... :D

Comment

Originally posted by GearTripper
        BigPeteFox knows a lot about this specific topic... :D
        Yes, as a matter of fact I do.. :mad:

:rofl:

Seriously, you can drink it due to being c17Alpha-Alkylated.. And that's the last time I mention that I'm knowledgeable in something when geartripper is reading.. :D

I'f you're worried about drinking it making it less effective, down some grapefruit juice with it.. ;)

Comment

what do u mean drink it
          how would udrink it, shoot it down ur throat?
          all winny or just certain ones? i will take winny if i dont have to inject it

Comment

what would u guys say about women taking winny for weightloss...using 10mg/day...w/ a workout regime consisting of cardio and light weightlifting...will this weightloss be successful?

Comment

i drink it too

Comment

Originally posted by babylon
                what do u mean drink it
                how would udrink it, shoot it down ur throat?
                all winny or just certain ones? i will take winny if i dont have to inject it
                Draw your dose in the pin, take off the needle, squirt it in your mouth.. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by joanne
                  what would u guys say about women taking winny for weightloss...using 10mg/day...w/ a workout regime consisting of cardio and light weightlifting...will this weightloss be successful?
                  Depends on the degree of weightloss you need to get to.. Well, not you, but a woman in general.. ;)

I say, anyone using this for weightloss should make sure their diet/training/rest is up to snuff.. Once you plateau, then introduce the compound.. Having a high bf% beforehand is a waste of product, lose abit of it naturally first.. :)

Comment

Working...
                  X