QV Enathate 009 (50ml)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QV Enathate 009 (50ml)

Anybody out there using it right now. I am getting ready to pop mine, and was looking for some feedback. I am gonna run it at a low dose for maintance, then come off for a while. I will be starting may 6th.

Thanks.

bump

Comment

i have never used but i remember doom posting about the 50mls being under dosed.

Comment

I havent used the 50's since the very first lots, but its either too much pain, too little results...something is just plain wrong withe the 50mls of enathate

Comment

Same here, used the 50ml about 2 years ago. Havent used it since.

Comment

Ive got about 20ml's left of my 50ml bottle and im contemplateing just throwing it out!
            Its dirt cheap, but you get what you pay for. its the 2nd time ive used the 50ml bottles and both times were very painfull shots, even when i mix 1cc oil with 1cc test.

Comment

Thanks guys. Ya I know there is better stuff out there. Shit, I am on Human Grade Upjohn Cyp right now. However, it was available to me at a good price, so I picked one up. This was a while ago, and I have been sitting on it. Gonna start it real soon for a real low maintance dose with some tren and maby EQ, and then come off for a while. I have used QV Enathate before, but never a 50ml, so I will see. I can take a little pain, just hope not to get sick from it. I just wanna preserve my gains.

Anyhow, thanks to all who replied.

IAH

Comment

Working...
              X