EQL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EQL

Anyone have current experience with EQL? I found this link in my search http://www.basskilleronline.com/eqlreports.html , but have found a ton of conflicting information, especially on other boards. Some people like, some people don't ... seems to have been on a rollercoaster over the last 6 months.

Any insights would be appreciated.

Some weak ass, over hyped bullshit.

Comment

I swear I saw that before. I wouldn't trust it.

Comment

overpriced and not reliable. I last saw a price list a year ago and I chocked on it.

Comment

junk IMO...

Comment

Stay away from it

Comment

Thx for the advice.

BTW, are you speaking from experience or from things you've heard?

thx

Comment

Used the enan and eq..Junk! Bouncer was on it same time as me, with same results......Little to none!

Comment

plus the main dude who was pandering the stuff scammed many many people on fitness geared....

Comment

Originally posted by 6p6
                    plus the main dude who was pandering the stuff scammed many many people on fitness geared....
                    Both of the Main dudes selling it scammed lots of bros...GT and Tit! I would stay far away!

Comment

yah I was one of em'

Comment

I got screwed also, and don't mention that name again. Tit!!#$# Just when things calm down his name comes up again.

Comment

damn scammer...I think there is over 400 posts on one thread about him....

Comment

Working...
                          X