back in action

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back in action

Wuz up bros, just got back from basic training, its been almost five months since I left. Feels good to be back home , Im in the reserves. Im getting ready to start a new cycle, my last cycle was test enth 200, wich I got awsome results, I gained 30 lbs. I lost some of that at basic training . I live close to the border so I got a good varietyo of goodies I can choose from, I was thinking about testoprim-d, Im not to sure about it need some advice on it. Is 250mg per week enough. I heard it hurts like hell.Igot clomid and nolvadex in hand just in case. I appreciate allyour comments.

welcome back man.

if i were you, i'd run 250mg/wk of test and 400mg/wk of equipoise.

Comment

Re: back in action

Originally posted by eclipse28
      I was thinking about testoprim-d, Im not to sure about it need some advice on it. Is 250mg per week enough. I heard it hurts like hell.Igot clomid and nolvadex in hand just in case. I appreciate allyour comments.
      hey man testoprim is good and all but too painful. I did a short cycle back in 2000 with it and had to cut it sort. I was barley starting to juice and all, the pain all of a sudden got worst while on week 5 i thihnk. I stopped it but the results were good.

Hey manwhy not get better some Brovel Test or some QV test down in Mexico. I would at least get 3- (10ml 200mg) bottles rather than the Testoprim. At 400-500mgs a weeks, u cant fo wrong. MAYbe getting some Prop or Reforvit- d (dbol) yo jumpstart ur cycle.

Comment

Working...
      X