Customs crap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customs crap

OK im now living in the chicago area, and well before i was in lux and when i used to live in chi during my college days I had 2 packs seized by the us customs and FDA letters one for powder the other for stuff from mexico, anyways is there any tricks to get stuff into the CHI area from outside the U.S.

U can pm with responses so we can hush this a lil
    thanks

K

"Chicago Port in the US .. if you have a Zip Code that starts with 4 ,5 or 6 we cant help you"

This is actual words of someone who helps, and you'll find these words quite often on anyone OS. In short, I hate to tell you this but ur basically fucked, unless the person in question is quite good at what they do

Comment

My zipcode starts with a 5 and I have never had a seizure. I do have a good friend in Chicago that had a couple stopped. But he has been using one guy for 3 years and never had a problem. So yes it has alot to do with the guy sending it.

Comment

It has a LOT to do with the guy sending it. My zip code starts with 6 and I've only had one package out of about 10 seized from overseas.

Comment

yea alot of it has to do with the way it's packaged as to whether or not it makes it through

Comment

Working...
          X