clen dosing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clen dosing

gonna start a a clen only cycle, preferably 2 weeks on/ 2 weeks off, i was just wondering the dosing?
    big cat has the dosing for 3 weeks so what should i start with a day i have liquid clenbuteral called ventipulmin.
    also wondering since how much ml in a ju? or however u spell, how many ml in each squirt?

and is it better if i take the 20 ml all at once in the morning or spread it out in 3 dosings one at 7:am another at 11:am and last at 3pm?

liquid takes longer to disolve in the system, ventipulimin is some potent stuff as well
    usually a clen dose, is 20mcg, read the instructions very carefully, and make sure that you get it down pat, you dont want the fun sides that come with an ephedrine OD

Most people can handle 2-3 tabs a day, one first thing in the morning, one arfound or before noon, final one not after 4-5 pm, depending on what time you go to sleep at night

the average person can tolerate 120mcg, others can go much higher, or cant even come close. You'll find a happy medium

Comment

Here's how I'd do it if I were a first-time user: Cycle clen and ECA in two week on, two week off format. Each time you do a new two-week cycle of clen...you're gonna up the dose as long as your body can handle it:

Cycle 1
      week1: 20mcg am, 20mcg mid-afternoon
      week2: 30 mcg am, 20 mcg mid-afternoon

Cycle 2
      week1: 30mcg am, 20mcg mid-afternoon
      week2: 40mcg am, 20mcg mid-afternoon

Cycle 3
      week1: 40mcg am, 30mcg mid-afternoon
      week2: 50mcg am, 30mcg mid-afternoon

That should be plenty of clen for a first-timer. By going up in small increments, you can find your tolerance level without taking great risks to do so.

Note: It's important to drink a LOT of water and supplement with Taurine while on clen to prevent cramps.

Comment

Very good info hitman...

Comment

thanks doom and hitman, but if one squirt is 20 mcg how do i measure to get 30 exactly? should i purchase something to measure it?

Comment

What's the concentration of your stuff. My ventipulmin is 72.6 or so mcg/ml. It's best to get an insulin syringe to measure.

Comment

should have used Lion ......HaHA be very careful with any clen

Comment

Originally posted by Lmg2701
                What's the concentration of your stuff. My ventipulmin is 72.6 or so mcg/ml. It's best to get an insulin syringe to measure.

concentration hmm lets see here......

each milimetre is 25 mcg

so one metered dosing pump is 4 ml so one whole pump is 100 mcg is that right?

thats what it says so i guess so lol :D

i think i will get an insulin syringe thanks for the advice man

Comment

since im a loser ill bump my own thread lol.......need......answer:D

Comment

no that can't be right ...

our clen is 200mcg per ml and 10 squirts = 1ml so 1 squirt is 20mcg ...now apply my math to the product you have. Please be careful

Comment

heres what it says exactly

" Each mililitre contains 0.025 mg(25mcg) of 4-amino-cx-[(tert. -butyl-amino)methyl] -3,5,dischlorobenzylalchohol" and it keeps goin blah blah

then it says a few lines underneat that

"twice daily administration of 0.8 mcg of clenbuterol per kg body weight. this is the equivalent to one stroke (4ml) of the metered dosing pump for each 125kg(275lbs.)"

so if one stroke is 4ml then one stroke is 100 mcg of clenbuterol correct?

Comment

the math makes sense but i don't see why it's only 25mcg/ml. if it is start with 2 split up morning and midafternoon for a few days then add a 3rd for a few more, then go to 4 if you can, before the two weeks is up. when you start your next two weeks you can pick up at the dose you left off.

Comment

that where I have the problem ...it's the 4 ml squirt......I would take the plunger out of a syringe and squirt it in the the back to measure......you know the strength not the "stroke" just be safe 100mcg is high for me

Comment

good advice from buyb12.....I'd measure it just to be safe. Taking too much clen can really make your heart race, or give you some god-awful cramping.

Comment

well i just squirted it in a 3ml syringe and one squirt filled it all the way up and it still had more to go so im guessing that one pump is 4 ml

Comment

Working...
                              X