New here. Question about my cycle..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here. Question about my cycle..

First off let me say whats up to all the bros on the board.. Ive been searching around for a new home ever since my old forum got closed... Its been over a year since my last cycle..
    (woohoo look out receptors!!!):D :D :D
    let me give you some stats...

ill be 27 sunday..
    I'm 5'10
    180 lbs
    about 10% bf
    my last cycle was

primoteston 500mgs/w
    primo 500/mgs
    anavar first 5 weeks... 25mgs a day
    winny .. EOD 50mgs. week 8-12

that cycle worked wonders for me tho I did get a bit bloated..

right now I have been contemplating what I want to take..

I have some cyctahoh 250's ...
    will be getting some QV deca 300 tomorrow..
    and probably some primobolan

I was thinking of running the test250 about 2 a week, or 1 every 5 days...
    600mgs of deca on top of that...
    primo will be at the end, and possibly some winny to cut up

My main concern is the cyctahoh250 and the bloating people say you get from it...

so what do i do to beat the bloat ? heard about liquidex but not familiar with it...

thanks for your time...

thanks

ink

how long do you plan on running this?
    lets say you have 30 amps of sus, 2 bottles of qv 300, you have a 10 week cycle there

primobolan, gotta specify amount, and be sure where youre getting it from, as its the most highly countefited things floating aorund there now.

winstrol you would see better results on an ed basis, finaly 6 weeks of the cycle

Now lets put this altogether hypothetically
    10 weeks duration
    750 mgs Sustanon, injections should be at most every 2-3 days
    600 mgs of deca, 2 injects a week
    500 primo(if you use same dose as last time) again twice a week is fine
    Weeks 4-10
    winny 50mgs ed

If your worried about bloat, and the prevbention of gyno, than Liqiudex, at .5mg ed, will help with that

On week 13 you would begin PCT(post cycle therapy) get ur bodys natural test going again. Clomid is the usual method for this, the duration of PCT is 21 days
    Day 1- 300mgs(tabs are dosed at 50mgs)
    Day 2-11- 100mgs
    Day 12-21- 50mgs

Comment

thats a pic of my sust250 .
      Yea I believe that the primo is turkish ? Im not sure...
      I lost my source for gear so im counting on a couple of people to come through big in the next week or 2...

750 of test a week ? Man thats alot... haha...
      this is only my 2nd time taking test and first time taking sus... I should get great gains off 500 ... especially since its been awhile since I got anything in my system

primo.. well im hoping that comes through...praying!!!
      500mgs a week too

As far as the winny goes, ive had some joint problems and just back from injury of my elbow so im hesitant to get those things dryed out... right now i got joint formula...ALA.. milk thistle.. clomid and HCG :D

plann on running it about 10 weeks, maybe a bit longer... have to see how i respond to it all
      Attached Files
      Last edited by the_inkslinger; 04-08-04, 01:13 AM.

Comment

you have the old russians, very good stuff

but I say 3 a week, because, its the blend of esters, you have 4 in the sustanon
        2 are fast acting, 2 take a good 3-5 weeks to fully build up in the system
        You could probably do very well with just two a week, but if your using 500mgs, I would use a longer ester, like cyp, or enanthate, let everything build up in the system at the same time...the deca test and primo are all gonna kick in round the same time

Comment

Ok...so lets say I run this at about 3 a week.... thats going to slam in hard..
          should I run something in the beginning to kick it and leave it at 500 mgs a week ? ...see if i can find some prop ? or just take 1cc ever 3 days ?

also.. is that researcher person still around who had the liquidex...and all the other goodies :D

Comment

yes our sponsors still carry research material
            yopu could front load prop for 4 weeks, while waiting for the cyp or enathate to kick in, or just do 3 amps of sus a week..Id go woth the 3 amps

or if you want strength boost, 4 weeks of dbol wont kill ya 30mgs ed

Comment

thanks doom..

gonna look now for the research stuff...

i really hope everything comes in.. I want to take my first bday shot on sunday ;)

maybe ill use the d's ..never took those before..
              i also have about 50 -60 anavars... might as well throw those in there :D

im near you Doom ... east ... alot of fake gear going around ?
              what shoulkd I look for on the primos to tell if they are fake when I see them..

Comment

there is always bogus shit floating around, just gotta trust ur guy
                I know where its coming from, so I know its real
                Turkish amps are about the only real ones, I belive we have pics that show the fakes next to the real ones, they are very similiar looking, a few letters and the labeling seperates them

Comment

thanks Doom, I will check the gear pic section.

Yeah I heard that the only legit ones are Turkish..
                  I already ran into someon trying to pawn off fake sherings.

Comment

Working...
                  X