Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAS and chronic pain / pain meds

Hi bros,

I am getting ready to start my 3rd cycle. Im just about done getting all my gear in order. I am coming back from back and elbow injuries. I have been on pain meds for quite some time as well as muscle relaxers..
    I have stopped taking the muscle relaxers since I am back in the gym and take the pain pills at times.. some times more than others depending on how the back/elbow is feeling.
    when I first got hurt i was on 20mg oxycotin. Now the doc has me on percocet wish is pretty much the same thing. How will percocet effect AS ? I know it will add problems to the liver/kidneys.. Is there any other red flags I should look out for?
    I am slowly tapering off all of the pain meds and have finished physical therapy. I now have acurpuncture(sp) done 2 times a week and am feeling pretty good. The elbow is more of an issue then the back...

I have some liver-rite.. drink over a gallon of water a day.. make sure my fiber intake is adequate..

I dont think I will be taking any orals this cycle except for clomid PCT.

Anyone in this situation ? Will this effect the way my body adapts to the AS ? Its been over a year since I am on. Thanks bros!

Man i dont know about the oxycotin being the same as percocet. Oxy is a strong as drug. My friend went throgh the same thing ur going through with out the oxy.lol just percocets. He was still on pain meds when he started his 2nd cycle and it seemed to work fine. but personally i wouldnt . i would give it some more time . better to wait it out and not risk ur body or money on drugs.

Comment

when i said the same as percocet, i meant the same active ingredient.. both are oxycodone .. only thing one has acetaminophen .... the oxys i was on were 20mg.. the percocet 10mg. I recently had blood work done as well as an ekg and echocardiogram.. to be on the safe side. I am still waiting for some of my stuff to come.. letro ... r-ala.. b-12 .. and deca. ..dont think im gonna be able to get the prmiobolans which is what i really wanted ....

i have a dr appt wednesday so ill ask him what he thinks too ... thanks for the reply ..

anyone else who is in this situation and could tell me any adverse effects that are possible, i would like to know.. this is not a situation in which i will be taking tons of them.. but wasnt sure if they didnt interact well. thanks again bros

Comment

The only problem I see health-wise with combining Percocet with AAS is possible strain on your liver, so just don't do any 17AA drugs.

As far as your training goes though, the pain meds will likely cause some sort of nervous system depression, thus reducing fiber recruitment and therefore not allowing you to get as much out of your work-outs.

Comment

good point, thanks hitman... anyone else gone through this ?

Comment

Working...
          X