Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well I weighed myself for the first time since my honeymoon...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I weighed myself for the first time since my honeymoon...

...and I put on 8 pounds!!!!! I didn't think I looked that much bigger. but I weighed in at 213 pounds this morning and when I left for my cruise on April 3 I weighed 205. Pheww, I don't know what I am going to do, LOL, I guess my first diet ever is in order to drop some of this weight so when I go back to Taekwondo I don't pass out on the floor. :D

It will come of easy! Don't sweat it! I heard those cruises can pack the weight on ya. Maybe I'll take on during my next bulker! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77
      It will come of easy! Don't sweat it! I heard those cruises can pack the weight on ya. Maybe I'll take on during my next bulker! :D
      not a bad idea, they did have a gym but I didn't touch it. LOL

Comment

Were you on a liquid diet most of the trip? :drunk: :D

Comment

booze+buffets is a sure formula for weight gain. Don't sweat it... 8 pounds isn't all that much. The cardio benefit of taekwondo will take it off within a month.

Comment

i'm sure is mostly water bro. when i go on binges for a few days, i'll put on 8-10 lbs. then when i diet i drop 4 or 5 lbs in the first week, and within 2 weeks i'm back where i started if not a little lighter...

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
              i'm sure is mostly water bro. when i go on binges for a few days, i'll put on 8-10 lbs. then when i diet i drop 4 or 5 lbs in the first week, and within 2 weeks i'm back where i started if not a little lighter...
              I hope but the weird thing is I always eat that much food. maybe it was the beer, I don't usually have that much of it. LOL

Comment

Re: Re: Well I weighed myself for the first time since my honeymoon...

Originally posted by INTIMID8OR3
                It will come off fast buddy don't worry about it ...Good seeing you back ...;) :angel:
                I hope. I was trying to get below 200 so I could be a bit faster at TKD, start all over I guess. no problem though. ;)

Comment

now we just need to turn that 8 pounds of water into 8 pounds of muscle, :agree: welcome back bro..

Comment

Hi Stonecold... I thought you would have lost weight on the honey moon.... ;-)... never seeing the light of day and all...lol... good to have you back mate...

Comment

yea it'll come off easy bro....

Comment

Working...
                      X