X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I really need HCG??

just about 2 start a deca, sust and D bol cycle,
    will I need HCG after that??

(not sure how much of each i'm gonna do each week yet)

I have got some clomid and nolvadex

might be able 2 get hold of some arimidex.

how many week your cycle will be???

Comment

prob 10 or 12

Comment

I had no trouble getting off of a 12 weeker without hcg!
        but a 16 weeker or more i wont take a chance

Comment

yea, why risk it ...

Comment

Re: Do I really need HCG??

Originally posted by danny p
            just about 2 start a deca, sust and D bol cycle,
            will I need HCG after that??

(not sure how much of each i'm gonna do each week yet)

I have got some clomid and nolvadex

might be able 2 get hold of some arimidex.
            with any deca or tren cycle I would use preventive HCG during your cycle. Use 500iu on every sat and sun during your cycle. it is easier to never lose testes size than to try and play catchup during PCT. so the answer is yes. I would always use HCG with deca and tren.

Comment

I wouldn't.

HCG has it's place, and it's for long cycles. Keep in mind, if you easily show gyno symptons, that's even more reason to stay away from HCG...also if you are prone to acne, it will make it 10 times worse.

You'll have no problem with a standard PCT protocol in coming off after only 10-12 weeks.

Comment

Deca for 10 weeks...I'd definately do HCG

Comment

Originally posted by G-S
                  I wouldn't.

HCG has it's place, and it's for long cycles. Keep in mind, if you easily show gyno symptons, that's even more reason to stay away from HCG...also if you are prone to acne, it will make it 10 times worse.

You'll have no problem with a standard PCT protocol in coming off after only 10-12 weeks.
                  didn't know how much acne was a problem until now ;)

Comment

do you think you would need HCG on a 15 week cycle of test enanthate at 500mg/wk, dbol 30mg/wk 1-4??
                    thanks

Comment

My source and mentor for all this tells me to use test enth 300 mg / deca 250/ then clomid for pct. gonna be at least 12 weeks for cycle. also gonna do growth 2ius day for at least 400ius. I'm sooo confused as to how to use all of this gear! What must I use to keep gains! He said I shouldn't worry with hcg. What do I do to keep gains?

Comment

There will always be mixed opinions about what to take during pct or how to arrange a cycle, My advice is to research as much as you can and then make you own opinion,
                        I am currently on a 10 or might be 12 week deca sust cycle and as far as pct i will take clomid, letro, and hcg. IF You can afford to get the hcg why not take it, I haven't decided if i'm going to take 500iu twice a week from week 5 till 12 or just do it right after I finish the cycle at a higher dose. Also remember hcg to take an anti -e with hcg.
                        SO DO YOUR RESEARCH AND MAKE AN INFORMED DESICION,
                        GOOD LUCK

Comment

this is my exact cycle that i had questions about!(sust,deca,dbol maybe 4-10 weeks, duno yet, need advice) is 5000ius a safe injection all at once at the end of the cycle, or should i spread out the 5000ius?? I hear you can store it in the fridge. although it would be pretty difficult to store the stuff in the fridge with the parents here! so i just figured id do it all at once at the end......would i need more than 5000 total for my post cycle??

Comment

dude you need to research more..

Comment

me?

Comment

Working...
                              X