Gear off the net.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear off the net.

IF I want to do a 4 wk. cycle of stanozonol how many pills should i order? and how often are they taken

also..what would be a good cycle to do with the injectables..im pretty clueless with how to get started..appreciate the input..

thanks
    Last edited by Mikerulesdenk; 04-13-04, 07:01 PM.

Re: Gear off the net.

Originally posted by Mikerulesdenk
    So I'm assuming a lot of these sites in foreign countries are just set up as scams..im wondering if www.xxxxx.com looks legit..?

also..with winstrol is the QV brand known to be counterfeited? and if so ..is there a way to tell if the winstrol is real ..does it have a particular smell or test I can do with it?
    Thanks for all your help.
    first you need to edit your first post as there is no source posting of any kind allowed on the board. and yes most foreign based interenet selling is scammers. Quality vet does have conterfeiting sometimes. go to the anabolic pictures on various boards to make sure you know what you are buying and what to look for.

Comment

research more bro, u seem pretty clueless, no offense.

Comment

there is a book called anabolics 2004 get this book youll love it all kinds of info! even cycle examples i belive it is a must for every newbie!

Comment

Like Twix said, start reading through the archives and get an idea of what these things are, and the reason we use them

4 weeks of stanazolol is nothing, and not even knowing the dosage is even worse, its not a flame, its to tell you, you arent ready yet and research is the only method of succes when it comes to playing this game

Comment

well this is part of my research..I'm a member of this board for a reason..to learn. I'm sorry to be inconvenient...but I've been in the gym for 6 years straight im 24 years old 195 lbs..5ft 11..and need to bring shit to a new level..if 4 weeks of winstrol is nothing than what is good....i need some good advice from people who have actualy experienced the results....

Comment

Are you looking simply to bulk up, cut up, or try and put on some quality muscle?

Comment

Oh yeah, if you're looking for 1st cycle advice, I'd probably pst a new thread w/ a different tittle.

Comment

I'm looking to cut up..then bulk up..
                  I heard winstrol can help you lose body fat..

Comment

Here check this out http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...light=winstrol
                    It's not for loosing body fat but is good for helping to cut up because of low water retention.

Got that from this section

http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ne=&forumid=26
                    Last edited by Shibby; 04-14-04, 11:28 AM.

Comment

For first cycle look into test only and see what you think. That's what I did and it was amazing how much difference it made and don't forget to read up on PCT (post cycle therapy)

Comment

bulk, then cut.

youve got to build the house before you paint it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikerulesdenk
                          well this is part of my research..I'm a member of this board for a reason..to learn. I'm sorry to be inconvenient...but I've been in the gym for 6 years straight im 24 years old 195 lbs..5ft 11..and need to bring shit to a new level..if 4 weeks of winstrol is nothing than what is good....i need some good advice from people who have actualy experienced the results....

4 WEEKS OF RESEARCH

there's a search button up top, do the research and then ask good specific questions

knowledge is power, take that knowledge and combine it with the right habit ( which you find from research ) and you'll achieve your goal, by-pass any step and problems are your friend

your not being inconvenient, and your at the right place, and everyone who answered your posts has experience, and the expereience came from research

we all had the same idea you did, lol, so we know where your coming from

good lcuk

Comment

hey thanks a lot..i appreciate it..

Comment

You said your 5'11" and 195 lbs. Any idea what your bodyfat % is?

Comment

Working...
                              X