Ok.. so here is my cycle. Critique ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok.. so here is my cycle. Critique ?

Aright bros.. need some opinions.. my cycle got a lil screwy cause its been rough finding my gear but this is what i got..

sus 250 cyctahohs .. 10 amps .. 1 every 4 days.
    then switching to QV250 about 10 weeks of that along with
    primobolans.. 2 a week 10 weeks..

I was going to add EQ but I am not sure..
    this is my first time taking sus and only my 2nd time on test ..its been over ayear since ive been on..

because of my joint problem in my elbow im uncertain..
    I wanted to run winny to cut up towards the end.week 10-14. not sure now tho..

what else can i take to cut ?

i will also be taking Letro.. 1.25 eod .. keep the bloat down.. have clomid on hand.. for PCT and plan on getting more HCG ..

what do you bros think ? what to take to cut ?

Well the letro was a little strong for me and bad for my lipids so I don't run it anymore but it works good, a little too good in fact. all I use now days is prorivon and nolva. If I was going to use something else it would be exemestane. But I am diabetic and have high cholesterol so I am careful.

I also have back problems and had surgery back in July of 2002. I can tell you without a doubt that the best cycle for the joints I have ran was test, Deca and EQ. (600, 600, and 750) The deca is good for the jionts and the EQ is good for the tendions and stuff. I still atrubute a lot of my getting better to this cycle. JMO

Comment

how would I know if the Letro is too strong ? Last tie on enathate I got fairly bloated and had a clean diet... so it seems im prone to the bloat... my cheeks get it bad..tell tale sign im on something so im trying to stay away from that..
      if my primos dont come in when they said they were I might switch to EQ. A bro of mine suggested I run a very low dose of deca aweek too just for joint purpose.. stilll contemplating that

Comment

Originally posted by the_inkslinger
        how would I know if the Letro is too strong ? Last tie on enathate I got fairly bloated and had a clean diet... so it seems im prone to the bloat... my cheeks get it bad..tell tale sign im on something so im trying to stay away from that..
        if my primos dont come in when they said they were I might switch to EQ. A bro of mine suggested I run a very low dose of deca aweek too just for joint purpose.. stilll contemplating that
        I would. Deca and EQ may not be the best mass combo but is really good on jionts.

you will know if the letro is too strong if you dry out and start getting hot flashes. You need some estorgen in your body so a little bloat is OK. If your getting a lot or it is toublesom then I would try ether 10mg nolva ed or 1.25 letro eod. (don't run them togather as they interact and reduce the effectiveness of the letro. I still like the prorivon.

Comment

Deca is very good for hydrating the joints, it really helps when on AS. To get cut i really like winny at the end of the cycle, along with good cardio.

Comment

Originally posted by alcast082
            Deca is very good for hydrating the joints, it really helps when on AS. To get cut i really like winny at the end of the cycle, along with good cardio.
            winny is hell on the joints though. if he has a bad elbow he should stay away from it (does the opisit of the deca, dries out your joints)

Comment

yeah..i know but i canttakr any thermo's .. and the only other thing i could possibly try it tren to cut at the end... guess ill see how the elbow is doing by then.. so far so good.. day 3 sus

Comment

Working...
              X