Fina making me harder than a rock!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fina making me harder than a rock!

I heard all the horror stories of fina dick......but for some damn reason I am having the oppisite effect, my sex drive is back to full and I mean full throtle and no one is complaining. Am I just lucky? What is the deal?

Not taking anything else either.

could be the initial surplus of test in the system before you get shut down... but it never really killed my sex drive either.

Comment

Re: Fina making me harder than a rock!

Originally posted by dostester
      I heard all the horror stories of fina dick......but for some damn reason I am having the oppisite effect, my sex drive is back to full and I mean full throtle and no one is complaining. Am I just lucky? What is the deal?

Not taking anything else either.
      I don't know, Fina makes me horny as hell as well as get a near permant bonner. I think it is just the way some people react diffently to gear. The only thing that ever shut me down was that stupid M1T. consider yourself lucky. 95% of the people that use it get shutdown.

BTW, If you want to really start growing add DBol and prorivon to your cycle. Just be aware that your dick is probably going to get sore :D

Comment

Working...
      X