No announcement yet.

How many cycles have you done?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i really don't know how many i've done, lol.... the past few years i've been on most of the time

Comment

Originally posted by GreekTank
      Shock your body? explain please, sounds interesting
      Well basically its like this. You anabolic receptors in your body get used to gear if you go on and off w/o any or little break, so you dont grow as much. But if you stay off for awhile your receptors become sensitive again and you grow better.

Comment

Its been 6 months since my last cycle. so I can't wait to get shocked. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by imonboardtoo
          thanks for all the replies, guys. i think i'm gonna psych myself up for the fact that it's gonna take at least 3 cycles to get big enough...whatever that is. (and will i ever be big enuf? lol)
          Please don't think that you will do "just so many cycles" everyone says that and in most cases after they take the plunge it turns into many more. . .you won't ever be "big enough" I once said that to an experienced friend of mine when I was doing my first cycle. . .he just laughed and said "we will see in 8 weeks. ."
          Just put a lot of thought into it. .it is easier to not do it than to start and then stop. . .

Comment

Re: ...

Originally posted by canadagold
            Please don't think that you will do "just so many cycles" everyone says that and in most cases after they take the plunge it turns into many more. . .you won't ever be "big enough" I once said that to an experienced friend of mine when I was doing my first cycle. . .he just laughed and said "we will see in 8 weeks. ."
            Just put a lot of thought into it. .it is easier to not do it than to start and then stop. . .
            :rofl: i laugh at all my friends that say 1 or 2

Comment

yep, I do too. .:) I can still play that conversation back in my head like I was there yesterday. . .very funny. . .the way he just out and out laughed his ass off as we were doing seated calf raises at the back of the gym. . .haha

Comment

10+

I'm not huge, but I like my size/shape and at 36 it aint getting any easier. I'm about 215, 5'9". Started cycling at 31 at least 2 cycles a year. Now I think I'm maintaining size/shape and lower BF mostly, haven't been doing big bulking cycles, just keeping what I have and staying fit/hard.

DrG

Comment

Working...
                X