insulin users need info.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insulin users need info.....

what are some examples of your meal after the inital carb up and protein intake...

after my shake about and hour an a half later. i like to have some type of tuna/chicken . you definitly want a whole food protein. usually i will have a can of tuna and a bowl of oatmeal with a banana cut up in it.

Comment

1st shake

then 45-1:10min later

My first meal is very clean....

Grilled chicken, sweet potatoes, vegetables (broccoli or mixed vegetables)...my second meal is very close to the first 1….but I try to get other source of protein like salmon….

Comment

4 servings of rice
        -Can of tuna or 2 chicken breasts
        -small side of pasta

thats when bulking of course.and amazingly enough, I dont put much fat on with that.

Comment

after I would do just about the same as bouncer but with my oatmeal I added 1 scoop of pure proten whey.then put 1 packet of stevia as a natural spike insted of a pice of fruit.

Comment

about 1 hour after shake, i would eat something moderate in carbs and protein, say 1 cup uncooked oatmeal and 8 oz of chicken breast.

Comment

Pudgy, are you thinkiing of using slin?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                Pudgy, are you thinkiing of using slin?
                ive done alot of research on it, if i reach my cutting goals im gonna do slin , dbol, enanthate starting in january. ive read about it for about 4 months , i think its doable and even better with gh.

Comment

not the best way, but i drink a carb/protein shake right after the slin shot, then another in an hour, then another the 2nd hour. after that i eat food.

i usually get about 50g protein and 50-70 carbs per shake, and ill go 10-15iu log. but i know i can get away w/ so little carbs, i dont think most people could.

Comment

I use slin 2 times daily while on. 1st thing in the morning 10iu I fo follow it with 0 fat yogert 60-70 grams of carbs the a shake 50 g protien. 1 hour later a full meal with a another 50 gram shake .....I tru to hae a steake of chicken breasts....

Comment

I really dont think slin 2x a day is healthy in the long term, but thats just me...

Comment

Working...
                      X