• Show
Clear All

• goliaths Bulking Cycle

Sust - 250mg eod. weeks 1-16
    Deca - 600mg week. weeks 1-16
    winny - 50mg ed weeks 10-16
    GH - 2iu ed (for 8 months)
    .5mg of arimidex EOD throughout

after week 16, drop the test to 750/week and begin cutting cycle. nothing to fancy, just trying to stick to the basics with the exception of the GH. i'm not running anything such as dbol or anadrol in the begining because i will be just comming off my cutting cycle that includes 750mg test. i'm also not going to have any time to take off after this cycle. basically, i have 9 months to get as big and ripped as possible. i think i can put on some decent mass with this and stay fairly lean if the diet is right. i don't mind water weight because it's easy to get rid of. any ideas guys?

Looks good bro, only thing I would do is bump the GH up to 4iu per day. Other then that, I think your on the right path for your goal off stepping on stage at the weight that you want too.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
      Looks good bro, only thing I would do is bump the GH up to 4iu per day. Other then that, I think your on the right path for your goal off stepping on stage at the weight that you want too.
      stepping on stage? i don't know what you're talking about man. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
        stepping on stage? i don't know what you're talking about man. ;)
        :angel:

Comment

wow . big doses . I like it . why the winny though??

Comment

Originally posted by teekahty
            wow . big doses . I like it . why the winny though??
            i want to add a hardening compound at the end and i plan to run fina in my cutting cycle. besides, i don't want to stick fina in there for obvious reasons...

do you have a better idea, bro? by all means - hit me with it. that cycle is 4-6 weeks away. it's anything but set in stone.

Comment

I thought you could do halo perhaps . make you strong like bull . plus winny is so damn costly . and I was going to suggest that you just bulk this cycle and cut next . but you got that handled . proviron is cheap . will also make you harder . will work as an anti-e . and help with the unwanted reactions that deca creates . but then again winny has two good points . not only is it a great hardening compound but it also helps to enable other compounds in your body to work better .

Comment

I actually like your cycle . go after it bro . i have no input on the GH because I have not been there yet ,. soon though

Comment

GH seems quite low, doesnt your body produce that much on a daily basis anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by x|Fluid|x
                    GH seems quite low, doesnt your body produce that much on a daily basis anyways?
                    i don't think it get's quite that high. i know your body produces the highest ammount during the first couple hours of restfull sleep, but i don't think it's that high. i may up it to 4iu, i'll see how it goes. considering that i work on a PC all day i am terrified of carpal tunnel. that's why i wanted to start low. this is my first run of GH...

good to see you posting fluid! stick around bro! how are you feeling these days?

Comment

oh, one more thing. before anyone even suggests it, i'll save you the trouble. being a borderline hypoglycemic - slin is out of the question. it would probably kill me. lol

Comment

Thanks bro..Ive been in hiding for the last little while, but Im back on the boards again :D

Im doing alot better, still about 20lbs shy of where I was before the accident, but Im getting there slowly :)

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
                          , i don't want to stick fina in there for obvious reasons...

Why?????

Comment

great bro

nice cycle would deffenlty bump up the GH to about 4iu unless this is your first cycle of gh.the reason I say that is becasue the first time you try GH you may see sides real fast or in some casses slow over time . would also step up on the deca week 1-6 to 800mg 6-10 600mg 10-16 400mg then with the winny jump to 100mg eod.

You idealy want to make max adjustment for gh to stablize.the stabe deca and low winny may cause a build up and not let gH become stable before system can distibute on a normal level thous alowing gh to take a stright b-line for muscle cell construction manely the red . Because a build up can causes mass side effercts like inlarged intestonts bones and internal orgains.
                            Last edited by thumderman; 08-05-03, 03:37 AM.

Comment

2ius is good enough IMO, especially while on all that gear. As for a sub for the winny, if you can get your hands on some EQ base, itd be a great addition IMO, and less harsh on your body, even at 100mg ed vs 50mg ed of winny. Should harden you up nicely.

Comment

Working...
                              X