Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you used 1g Test for a cutting cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you used 1g Test for a cutting cycle?

Just wondering who's all used high dosage of Test like 1g for a cutting cycle?

the amount and type of drug has nothing to do with cutting or bulking (minus the specific fat-loss supplements). diet is the key to cutting or bulking. you could cut on 1000mg of test or you could cut on 200mg of test. and remember holding water doesn't count because that is easy to get off. most people consider dbol, test, deca bulking drugs because of the water they hold. but it still comes down to calories in and calories out.

Comment

I already know all that bro. I just wanted to know the pople who's done it and what they thought about cutting with high amounts of test, like around 1g test a wk.

Comment

well like I said why would you need to ask if it can be done. I for one have used over a gram and cut up. so I can be your first answer. :D

Comment

Well the reason why i asked is because i've always done cutting cycle with 500mg/wk test. And on my next cutting cycle i thought about taking 1g/wk of test along with famera/eod. And in my cutting cycles i do alot of cardio. Did you notice anymore calve pumps or any more sluggish feeling compared to cutting with lower dosages? I know its all about the diet. But i thought i would ask how it felt cutting with high dosages compared to lower dosage of test.

Comment

I started my contest cycle with a gram of test but decided I didnt need quite so much and cut it in half, along with the masteron, eq and var, theres no way I need that much

Comment

Re: Have you used 1g Test for a cutting cycle?

Originally posted by BigRed54
              Just wondering who's all used high dosage of Test like 1g for a cutting cycle?
              I use high amounts of test for cutting and bulking. Its other AAS that I switch around.

Comment

I guess when you put it that way I would use the lowest dose possible to maintain your muscle and lose fat. depending on your cycle history it could range anywhere between 500-1000. the main reason would be money.

Comment

When Im cutting... I try to maintain test dosages low enough to conteract trens sides.... and not retain water....

I use enath for everything... cant stand prop.

Comment

IMO one should use the least amount of gear possible to cut..but just enough gear so that u maintain the same amount of muscle you had before hand

Comment

Originally posted by SHOT
                      IMO one should use the least amount of gear possible to cut..but just enough gear so that u maintain the same amount of muscle you had before hand
                      Was gonna say, whien cutting, the idea is maintaining lean mass as opposed to building, especially in caloric deficit.

Comment

I have only used 1g of test 2 times in my life......I tend to get good results w/ 500mg-750mg.......cutting or bulking.......it's my diet that playes a big role....low carbs, high carbs calories and how much fat I consume....

Comment

I use at least a gram for both. I respond much better to higher doses, especially when cutting since I maintain quality muscle easier this way.
                          Here is an example...I am currently prepping for a show, less than 10 weeks out today. I started out at 14% at 228 four weeks ago. As of friday I was 10% at 222 with a completely different look. Now I am running a few more goodies than just test, but it gives you the idea of fat loss + lean muscle gain.

Comment

I'm currently running a gram of test while cutting, primary reason is i dont like dropping low with dosages and as well I need that much test to coutneract the fina, which i'm taking 875mg of that a week....

Comment

Originally posted by SHOT
                              WERD

Comment

Working...
                              X