Could I already be feeling my gear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could I already be feeling my gear?

I don't feel soreness when I stretch like I normaly do. But when I flex it I feel the soreness. Not so much of an uncomfortable pain but more like the burn when your muscle fatuiges. I took my first shot on the 11th and I'm running 400mg cyp/week and 300mg deca/week. I just wanna make sure I'm pushing hard enough.

Re: Could I already be feeling my gear?

Originally posted by Shibby
    I don't feel soreness when I stretch like I normaly do. But when I flex it I feel the soreness. Not so much of an uncomfortable pain but more like the burn when your muscle fatuiges. I took my first shot on the 11th and I'm running 400mg cyp/week and 300mg deca/week. I just wanna make sure I'm pushing hard enough.
    i doubt in 12 days that the gear is kicking in but the psychological aspect is very strong. i go up on my bench after the first shot i know its not the gear its in my mind. give it another 10-12 days and you should feel it real good brother!

Comment

oh I forgot to add that I'm taking 50mg ed of win also. oral

Comment

The win is probably what you are feeling, I can feel win within a few days of starting.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
          oh I forgot to add that I'm taking 50mg ed of win also. oral
          yes sir that will hit you quick

Comment

well I seem to post this all the time but I feel short esters in about 12-24 hours and long esters within 3-4 days. I am never sure what people are waiting for when they say "kick in". no one has ever quantified that concept and what the characteristics are of the "kick in". It has as much meaning as "tone". Horomone levels are increased within hours of an injection no matter what the ester is.

Comment

Originally posted by stonecold54
              well I seem to post this all the time but I feel short esters in about 12-24 hours and long esters within 3-4 days. I am never sure what people are waiting for when they say "kick in". no one has ever quantified that concept and what the characteristics are of the "kick in". It has as much meaning as "tone". Horomone levels are increased within hours of an injection no matter what the ester is.
              I agree. Lets say you inject 500mg of enanthate your first day. Well, for the next 10 days the ester will release 25mg/day of the test. Your body makes about 6-10mg/day, so its quite possible to notice effects earlier than what is traditionally thought.

Comment

I would say its more placebo... But mabey you are just sensitive to your bodies reactions... People say that gear takes a certain amount of time to start working, but that just int true....

Comment

I dunno. I have defidently noticed my gear in that short of time. It may be phsychological or it may not be. I guess we will never know.

Comment

It may be in our heads, but I usually start to feel it a few day's. But I don't start to "see" it until 3-4 weeks on long esthers.

Comment

Working...
                    X