EQ and Deca together????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EQ and Deca together????????

Was think of planning out my cycles and I was REALLY concidering putting EQ and Deca together. I was looking at a comined dose of 400mg which I would normally do to a 600mg max which I WILL NEVER EXCEED for any AS, period! So I was thinking of Deca @ 200-300mg and EQ 200-300mg together for a cycle along with some Sus or Enant and Dbol for the first 4 to 6 weeks.

The EQ and Deca DO NOT cancel each other out, we all know that is a fact.

You fellas got any opinions on this or experience let me know

DOA

I dont see any reason too. I think either a EQ/TEST or Deca/TEST cycle is just fine.

Comment

I plan on doing that on my next bulker with higher doses though, eq/deca/enth along with an oral for the first 4 weeks

Comment

THe Deca/Test thing I tried with some reforvit-b a long, long time ago. I gained a lot of water retention probably from the dbol and deca more so than anything else.

I have never used EQ and I hear lots of pros and cons when it come to mixing the 2 together.

I guess I will have to flip a coin and let fate decide, lol :D

Comment

Personally, I'd go with one or the other. However, I do know some bros who add a low dose of Deca to every cycle, so that their achy joints feel better...allowing them to train harder.

Comment

doa, what cons have you heard about mixing them?

everyone i know whos done it said mixing the 2 is an awesome combo.

Comment

See that is what I heard lots of to, hitmansb. THe cons are that they "supposedly" cancel each other out. SOme guys say that they haven't felt the full effect of the two together like its supposed to be felt.

I personally think that the 2 together is great and would like to try them together to see what all the hype is about.

Comment

it is an awesome combo, you get the best of both worlds

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
                  Personally, I'd go with one or the other. However, I do know some bros who add a low dose of Deca to every cycle, so that their achy joints feel better...allowing them to train harder.
                  Completely agree. That is also why I will have a little deca in my upcoming eq/tren/winny cycle. Gotta have some deca for my poor elbows. I love deca though...So it works out wonderfully for me anyway.

Comment

they are both anabolic, how could they cancel each other out. In the past I've run cycles with high doses of only 2 or so types of gear. This time around I want to go with lower doses, but more variety, same amount of mg's in the end, but I think hitting my body with say 4 drugs instead of 2 will result in better growth

Comment

I hear you on that one, needsize. Variety is the spice of life but I believe when it comes to juicing it is "what works most effectively" to give you the desired effect in the end. I think the mos I would run at any time would be three, EQ and Deca and a Test. The test approx 400 to 500mg per week and EQ/Deca combo at 400 to 600mg combined per week. I work relly well with low to moderate dosing, so I am really thankful for that!!

Comment

I find lower dose cycles dont do jack for me anymore, hell even the higher dose ones are barely doing the trick. Thats why I figure I want to change it up. Last cycle was 1500mg enth and 800 eq, this time I'm thinking of 400eq, 400deca, 800enth, and havent decided on the 4th, probably 6 weeks of dbol or anadrol. The high dose stuff doesnt worry me even on orals as I get regular blood tests and liver and kidney keep coming back in the normal range

Comment

The Oxymetholone will do the trick I don't care what any one is taking!! That shit is like the Penicillin of AS, garanteed weight gain even if it is 50mg!!! I just got off a 7 week cycle of that stuff and man was it great!!!! I used 400mg of Test400 per week and I put on 26lbs at my peak during the cycle. I keep 20lbs of it and I have been off for almost a month.

A-50 is the way to go imo. :D

Comment

Working...
                          X