Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

this chinese stuff. anyone know what it is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this chinese stuff. anyone know what it is?

got this from a buddy said it was test prop. not sure cant take it till i find out what it is.
    please help nobody seems to know.
    Attached Files

Good luck with that bro. Do you have the box that the vile came in? I mean the one with the maker's name on it or any info.

Comment

???? with no maker's name could be any thing ????

what about trying to translate the writing must be a site some where!?!

Comment

no i dont think he got one either just a bag full of amps. no box. this kinda sucks im probably gonna dump the shit here in the next couple of days.if i cant figure it out
        bgw

Comment

No!!! Don't dump it. I'd find someone that can read that and go from there. How many amps do ya have?

Comment

yea i was trying to find a site that had translations no luck and i dont know any chinese people. who i can trust to look at it. I only have a few amps nothing major. just a four weeker.

Comment

Originally posted by armsaresmall
              yea i was trying to find a site that had translations no luck and i dont know any chinese people. who i can trust to look at it. I only have a few amps nothing major. just a four weeker.
              If you wait till tomorrow, I think I know someone who can translate.

Comment

its possibly Korean, Han Kuk, is the company, do a serach and see what you find

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                  its possibly Korean, Han Kuk, is the company, do a serach and see what you find
                  No, it's chinese alright. She's translated all the characters except the second one from the top. She says it's something scientific so she's going to do some research. The others I think she said are numbers but i'll wait till she gets back to me.

Comment

you guys are going out of your way to help a brother thanks alot.
                    bgw

Comment

Well, she's going to ask a friend who teaches chinese for more info, but she said she thinks the last two characters are "propio". The first and second characters from the top are throwing her off. They are scientific or something like that.

Comment

cancer?

are sure you i didnt plant a cancer in your mind when i put up. in my original post that i was told it was prop?

Comment

Re: cancer?

are sure you i didnt plant a cancer in your mind when i put up. in my original post that i was told it was prop?
                          She did not know how to say it in english, so she converted it to japanese and plugged it into her electric dictionary and it gave her a pronunciation that she says sounds like "pliopio". I assumed it sounds like propio. She has theories on the other characters but they won't work till she finds what the second character from the top means. She's never seen it in her life. Don't take anything for gospel yet. I'm just trying to keep you updated, hold on til she talks to her friend. I'm not going to tell you anything that's BS.

Comment

wasnt trying to be a smart ass. so if i came off that way i apologize.im excited and nervous at the same time i played pro ball for a minute and i want to get back in. I have always taken orals with a small stint with sten but never took a real aas and i guess shooting referovit doesnt count eihter its time to become a monster again and rip some fools heads off..
                            bgw
                            thanks for looking i have 8 months to train for the next try out so thats why i need to know what it is because if i dont and take it i might fail the drug test you never know what it could be maybe even deca and that shit can stay for over a year.

Comment

wasnt trying to be a smart ass. so if i came off that way i apologize.im excited and nervous at the same time i played pro ball for a minute and i want to get back in. I have always taken orals with a small stint with sten but never took a real aas and i guess shooting referovit doesnt count eihter its time to become a monster again and rip some fools heads off..
                              bgw
                              thanks for looking i have 8 months to train for the next try out so thats why i need to know what it is because if i dont and take it i might fail the drug test you never know what it could be maybe even deca and that shit can stay for over a year.
                              Naw, I didn't even take it that way. I wouldn't want anyone BS'ng me either so I know where you're coming from. Just hang tight dude, she's putting a call out to someone here soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X