Need advice for first cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice for first cycle

I am looking for advice on taking a cycle for the first time. I weigh 160, 5'10" and have a medium athletic build. I am looking to gain mass and definition. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Ciao

We need to know your age and lifting experience before we can answer this effectively.

Comment

We need to know your age and lifting experience before we can answer this effectively.
      yup --need all stats and lifting experience bro

Comment

I'm 32 years old and have been working out for the past 2 years. During the first year, I tried to get to the gym at least 2x a week.
        Some weeks I didn't make it at all. However, this second year I have been more consistent and pay strict attention to my diet
        by eating 5-6 small meals a day. I workout 3x a week consistently, working both upper body and lower body.

Please let me know if you need any other details. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mass71
          I'm 32 years old and have been working out for the past 2 years. During the first year, I tried to get to the gym at least 2x a week.
          Some weeks I didn't make it at all. However, this second year I have been more consistent and pay strict attention to my diet
          by eating 5-6 small meals a day. I workout 3x a week consistently, working both upper body and lower body.

Please let me know if you need any other details. Thanks.
          I would wait if I were you. Only 1 year of training isn't a whole lot in the big picture of body building. you are certainly old enough to make your own decisions but maybe another 6 months of hard work might make more of a difference. if you can do that and put in the time and effort it takes to traing right and eat right for that much longer it will make taking some gear a whole lot more enjoyable. when you do start your cycle in the future just stick to 400-500mg of test per week with some novaldex on hand and maybe an anti-aromatase for bloat.

Comment

3 times a week seems great for a "traditional" health conscious person, but I would take it up a notch if you are thinking of going on gear. At leaast 4 - 5 times a week.

I would waite too Bro. Give those joints some time. When on gear, your muscles have a way of becoming stronger much quicker than your joints can handle. It can suck to say the least.

I would start with some joint supplements first for 3 months before taking gear, IMO.

Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by decadan
              3 times a week seems great for a "traditional" health conscious person, but I would take it up a notch if you are thinking of going on gear. At leaast 4 - 5 times a week.

I would waite too Bro. Give those joints some time. When on gear, your muscles have a way of becoming stronger much quicker than your joints can handle. It can suck to say the least.

I would start with some joint supplements first for 3 months before taking gear, IMO.

Cheers!
              very ture about he joints but 3 days a week heavy lifting is all my body will take. (I guess this depends on ones routine). Right now I am on cruse waiting for my elbow to heal up. .

Comment

Working...
              X