Need Help....Cycle Question!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help....Cycle Question!!!

I'm currently running BD-Dbol 50mgs a day for 2ks now...and starting Test-E tomorrow 500mg(monday)

my problem is...i dont notice or see any gains or anything yet so far....im eating alot and everything normally...i dont know whats up.

My stats are...5'11 tall 190lbs

~please give some respond~

If you haven't grown at all from 50mg/day of Dbol for two weeks, something is definately wrong. I'd question the legitimacy of your dbol. One question though: what is the mg per pill strength of each tab/capsule, and are you taking them in divided doses thoughout the day?

Comment

its 50mg per pill...i just take it after i work...hr before workout

Comment

Okay, there's your mistake! D-bol needs to be taken in divided doses throughout the day due to it's short half-life. To keep a constant level in your blood during the waking hours, I suggest you cut the pills up into quarters. Take a quarter of a tab upon waking, and then each 4 hours after that until you've taken a total of four quarters (one tab). I think that you will see some results if you take your d-bol properly.

Comment

thanks hitman...ill start doing that tomorrow.

Comment

Okay...and from now on, do your homework: research the drugs you plan on taking BEFORE you start a cycle...it will prevent unfortunate mistakes like this, and much more serious complications that could arise due to misuse of AAS.

Comment

so another words...that whole time was a waste....bc i didnt cycle it right so far...am i right?

Comment

You got it....total waste. You were getting a little psychological boost for your workout and increased nitrogen retention for one (maximum two) meal(s).

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
                  Okay...and from now on, do your homework: research the drugs you plan on taking BEFORE you start a cycle...it will prevent unfortunate mistakes like this, and much more serious complications that could arise due to misuse of AAS.
                  yep

and check your PMs BodyJBbuild!!!!!

Comment

even at once a day I would think he would have felt something. if nothing else shouldn't it still caue him to gains some water?

Comment

14 days @ 50mg/day and nothing at all? no strength, no water, nothing? even if it weren't split up properly, i'd question if it were real or bunk.

Comment

better not be fake....

Comment

are these them?
                          Last edited by GearTripper; 08-19-09, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyJBbuild
                            better not be fake....
                            this has nothing to do with the topic but I already tried the PM method. you need to edit out your avatar, there is no nudity allowed in them.

Comment

yes they are exactly them....sorry stonecold...i didnt know...ill change now...thanks...

Comment

Working...
                              X