Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how would you space out taking 30 mg of d-bol a day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how would you space out taking 30 mg of d-bol a day?

I am currently on my second week of d-bol & T-400...i am taking 30 mg of d-bol, 2 after breakfast, 2 after lunch, and 2 before i lift=30mg. Along w/ 500 mg of t-400 a week. Would you guys recommend anything different with the spacing of d-bol??

I think it works best every 4-6 hours. Thats how I did it with great results.

Comment

Re: how would you space out taking 30 mg of d-bol a day?

Originally posted by kenk
      I am currently on my second week of d-bol & T-400...i am taking 30 mg of d-bol, 2 after breakfast, 2 after lunch, and 2 before i lift=30mg. Along w/ 500 mg of t-400 a week. Would you guys recommend anything different with the spacing of d-bol??
      that sounds perfect. I would just make the spacing aroung 4 to 5 hours each. that should keep blood levels pretty stable.

Comment

Has anyone heard of yellow pills that are shaped like pink d-bols?

Comment

Originally posted by lama52
          Has anyone heard of yellow pills that are shaped like pink d-bols?
          those would be winstrol tabs

Comment

do you know how many Mgs they are?

Comment

5mg

Comment

thanks bro. How much would 100 pills usually cost?

Comment

How much would 100 pills usually cost?
                  we dont discuss things like that in the open bro, just so you know

Comment

sorry its mu first time on i just wanted to know if i got ripped off. i payed 1 dollar each

Comment

sorry its mu first time on i just wanted to know if i got ripped off. i payed 1 dollar each
                      you got ripped off. BTW, start your own thread to ask questions.
                      Also, read the rules.

Comment

I did start my own thread pal and no one gave me an answer.

Comment

And i just read the rules and is says nothing about asking how much something is nor does it say that i cant ask a question

Comment

And i just read the rules and is says nothing about asking how much something is nor does it say that i cant ask a question
                            simple mistake, evryone get their panties out of a bunch

its just a common curtosy, some places dont mind, here in general, we prefer that you limit the price and whereabout of things to PM or emails with one another, since we are all just role playing that much detail isnt needed, wanting to know what you have is cool, how much you pay, that we prefer you not mention

you can PM any mod, and ask them if they prefer questions through PM, or email

Comment

Originally posted by Doom
                              simple mistake, evryone get their panties out of a bunch

its just a common curtosy, some places dont mind, here in general, we prefer that you limit the price and whereabout of things to PM or emails with one another, since we are all just role playing that much detail isnt needed, wanting to know what you have is cool, how much you pay, that we prefer you not mention

you can PM any mod, and ask them if they prefer questions through PM, or email
                              Well put and rather polite. :D :agree:

Comment

Working...
                              X