I'm stuck "plateu" what can I do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm stuck "plateu" what can I do?

my last two cycles I just can't seem to pass the 190lb mark.
    I've just started a new cycle after an extra long break, I've stepped up the diet quite a bit this time and desided to start off with some A50's instead of the usual Dbol I've even increased the Test about 200mg/week and added some B12.
    I'm 9 days in on a new cycle....was gaining 2lbs/ day then bam just stopped. I stayed in last weekend and ait my face off and managed to hit 195lbs only to loose that extra 5lbs very quickly.

any suggestions???

I'm 5' 7" started off at 145lbs now 190lbs

current cycle:
    A50's weeks 1-4 75mg/day
    test weeks 1-10 900mg/week
    tren weeks 5-10 100mg/day
    deca weeks 1-10 400mg/week

diet:
    6AM: 6egg whites 1 yolk, 4 servings of oats, 2 slices of toast, one slice of chease.
    8:45AM: 3 M baked potatoes 6 eggs, as a salad, yougurt.
    11:30AM: large chicken breast two large baked potatoes, slice of chease.
    2:00PM: Large macaroni salad and can of tuna
    3:30PM protein shake
    GYM
    4:30PM gainer shake
    5:00PM chicken breast 2 baked potatoes, salad
    7:00PM gainer shake
    9:30PM Protein shake 3 egg whites
    2:00AM prtien shake

Re: I'm stuck "plateu" what can I do?

Originally posted by sargnt sustanon
    my last two cycles I just can't seem to pass the 190lb mark.
    I've just started a new cycle after an extra long break, I've stepped up the diet quite a bit this time and desided to start off with some A50's instead of the usual Dbol I've even increased the Test about 200mg/week and added some B12.
    I'm 9 days in on a new cycle....was gaining 2lbs/ day then bam just stopped. I stayed in last weekend and ait my face off and managed to hit 195lbs only to loose that extra 5lbs very quickly.

any suggestions???

I'm 5' 7" started off at 145lbs now 190lbs

current cycle:
    A50's weeks 1-4 75mg/day
    test weeks 1-10 900mg/week
    tren weeks 5-10 100mg/day
    deca weeks 1-10 400mg/week

diet:
    6AM: 6egg whites 1 yolk, 4 servings of oats, 2 slices of toast, one slice of chease.
    8:45AM: 3 M baked potatoes 6 eggs, as a salad, yougurt.
    11:30AM: large chicken breast two large baked potatoes, slice of chease.
    2:00PM: Large macaroni salad and can of tuna
    3:30PM protein shake
    GYM
    4:30PM gainer shake
    5:00PM chicken breast 2 baked potatoes, salad
    7:00PM gainer shake
    9:30PM Protein shake 3 egg whites
    2:00AM prtien shake
    what is the total calories for the diet?

Comment

Do you get enough sleep in with all that eating ? Do you get to nap during the day ? You need to sleep to grow ..

start switching your work outs up too ..
      and also get back to us about the calorie intake

Comment

Looks like the diet is a little too clean...throw some more carbs in there (including some high GI carbs with shakes) and up the total calories.

Comment

take a day off and eat ...then do nothing but negatives for a few days....that will get you through it...

Comment

only 9 days in?? chill out, you have pleanty of growing ahead of you

Comment

Wow. I could gain weight eating nothing with that much gear. Just make sure you’re sleeping enough and ramp up the complex carbs. Throw in a couple sweet potatoes a day.

Comment

Guys, the thread is 15 years old.

Comment

Your gains just slowed man. You can't keep growing like in the beginning. You'd be ready for Mr O in 3 years. Once things level off you can add ten pounds of muscle, I mean lean muscle in a year you had a great year. I used to compete every year so it was easy to judge. When you weigh in you have no fat, no water you're basically skin bone and muscle (if you're truly in contest shape). If I weighed in ten pounds heavier than the year before I felt I had an awesome year and 10 pounds of muscle tissue, with very little fat, no water is a tremendous difference. Just about every year I'd weigh in 8-10 pounds up from previous year. Except the last contest I did. The only time I used GH and Insulin for the USA. I was 15 pounds heavier. Think about it if you add ten pounds of real muscle, not bullshit water and fat, that's 40 pounds of muscle in 4 years. That would make you look like a different person. You said you went from 145 to 190 but I doubt that close to all muscle. Everyone is always surprised how light they really need to get to truly get to something equal to contest ready. .

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X