How do i distinguish Masteron from Finasteride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i distinguish Masteron from Finasteride

Ok here's what happened: i put my two envelops conaining equal amnts of those two together. Now i can't tell what is what. Any good chemist can give me a solution? Thanks!

melting point test. There should also be some differnce int the solvence

http://www.massmonsterz.com/forum/sh...6712#post46712
    Last edited by Skyefire; 05-05-04, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Could you aid me with the solubility thing?

Also, masteron isn't very oraly biolailable, if you are guessing what i am thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Gains
        Could you aid me with the solubility thing?

Also, masteron isn't very oraly biolailable, if you are guessing what i am thinking.
        The solublity test are tricky and can be destuctive to your gear. do the melting point test first and see if you can get some clear results. I think you should be able to. Finasteride has a melting point of 250°C (482°F) and Masteron has a melting point of 131°C (268°F).

To tell them apart just set your oven to 325°F and put a little of both powders on a piece of foil. if it melts then it the masteron. the stuff that doesn't melt is the finasteride.

I would still rec that you do a full melting point test on both items to make sure that you have what your suppose to.

And no, I don't know what your thinking about oral.

Comment

Thanks very much for the info on melting points etc. Especialy for finasteride.

What i was thinking is that since i can waste a few grams of masteron but not the finasteride i could make an oral that contain both. Finasteride would do it's job but masteron would vanish... Immagine 2mg of masteron oraly once a day... ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Gains
            Thanks very much for the info on melting points etc. Especialy for finasteride.

What i was thinking is that since i can waste a few grams of masteron but not the finasteride i could make an oral that contain both. Finasteride would do it's job but masteron would vanish... Immagine 2mg of masteron oraly once a day... ;)
            Still not sure what your taking about. doesn't matter though as you only need 50 to 100mg for the test and it waste nothing sence you can use the powder after anyway.

Masteron is drostanolone propionate and has no oral use witch is what I guess you getting at, it would hurt nothing to to just use both powders. however the mast is not cheap and you reall do want to know what your using anyway.

Comment

so you already mixed the two together in the same envelope?

Comment

Working...
              X