Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why EQ has never been marketed for human use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why EQ has never been marketed for human use?

After studying alot about AAS i found out that EQ is a nice and balanced drug that could be combined with anything. I saw it often being compared to deca as a better alternative and to me I must say it seemed a much clean roid.
    So I used it in a test combo lotion (not EQ the base) with some success. I was very content about adding it in the lotion but then started to worry: Why hasn't the medical comunity ever taken advantage of it nice properties while it finds uses for most other AASs? Why do they use deca for AIDS waisting and not boldenone?
    My mind went immediately to cancer and abnormal growth of various vital organs. I started getting scared of it but still attracts me... It just seems so nice...

in my opinion it isnt used because it is a little bit of everything. It doesnt do specificly one thing well so its not as effective as different drugs. keep in mind doctors are not looking for a well rounded steroid to do a little body building with, when they prescribe them its for specific conditions and specific target areas are addressed. Test is just fine for hrt, gh is the norm for aids, and stronger aas are used for more severe cases or injuries.

Comment

good question. I have used eq in all of my last cycles and I like it. I never really thought about it before in terms of sickness.

Comment

Well if its good enough for a horse then its good enough for me :)

Comment

Originally posted by gearjunky
          me too :D

Comment

me 3!!!

Comment

Saddle Up :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by pudgy
                in my opinion it isnt used because it is a little bit of everything. It doesnt do specificly one thing well so its not as effective as different drugs. keep in mind doctors are not looking for a well rounded steroid to do a little body building with, when they prescribe them its for specific conditions and specific target areas are addressed. Test is just fine for hrt, gh is the norm for aids, and stronger aas are used for more severe cases or injuries.
                Good point but still wouldn't it be better to treat aneama with EQ instead of the drol? it is by far the safer drug esp for kids with that problem.

Comment

A lot of those horses are worth more than 99.99% of people ever will be. I don't think any trainer would give a champion racehorse anything that could harm him...even long term, as champions make much more $$$ for their owners after their racing days are done in stud fees.

Comment

Its the economics of the industry. It would take months of human trials and a great dela of money to get any drug approved and licenced for human use. When companies consider taking a new drug to market, they concern themselves with how much and how soon the drug would allow them to recover their costs and make a profit. The truth is that legitimate anabolic sales are not profitable and that's why you will never seen boldenone sold to human markets. It is worth noting that many companies already have patents on many steroids that you don't know about that are in some cases 100 times more anabolic or androgenic than anything you have heard of, but you will never see them because there is no money in it. That' s why this is an underground business of home made and veterinary grade products for the most part.

Comment

I think hitmansb and advocate made good points but i still fear EQ a bit. Thus, I am still thinking of doing an EQ only cycle next time...

Comment

EQ can help ppl with anemia? I'm thinking any AAS can because of the additional production of the red blood cells, but EQ is just safer, huh?

I like the diverse thinking.

Lots of ppl can benefit from ideas like these that have been in front of us all along.

Comment

Interesting topic!

BUMP!

Comment

especially since you're not worth a million, but the horse is! :D

fiddler

Comment

Boldenone was originally intended to treat debilitated animals, mainly race horses. It is meant to convert to estrogen quickly, although i never had any troubles with it. Everyone will have different reactions though, overall it is pretty weak in comprasion to other gear.

Comment

Working...
                              X