first timers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first timers

for the first time where would u suggest doing the inject? I'm thinking the quad it seems easier to do. I'm doing Winn with Test and the pin size is 23g 1 1/2. any suggestions. This is my first Inject

Glutes probaly. I myself like quads better, but you can hit some nerves, plus, putting a 1.5 pin in my quad would make me queasy.

Comment

Ass. My first time was in the ass (easy cory, i am talkin injecting AAS :D)

My first thigh inject freaked me out.

Comment

For me the quads are easiest. I just sit back on my bed and shoot. You can see what your doing better and use both hands for the injection. 23ga. will work fine for that. Depends on how lean you are how deep you need to go. I uaually go 1" in quads. Good luck.

Comment

I was thinkin quads just because i can see better but wasn't sure how far to stick it.. the size of the pins seems to be big (1 1/2)

Comment

Correct - 1.5" is too big and unnecessary for a quad shot. Use either a 1" (if you're fat), or if you're lean and injecting 2ml or less, you could even use a 5/8", 25g pin (which is what I use, slow to inject but painless - but I draw from the vial using 22 or 18g pins). Also change pins between draw and inject, a dull pin will hurt more and cause more scar tissue long term.

DrG

DrG

Comment

shoot in the arse for first timers imo

Comment

My first shots were in the butt. Used 22g 1" and worked wonderfully. It's a nice stretch first thing in the morning getting all twisted around to see what you're doing:)

Comment

I would advise glutes... Less nerves and veins for you to hit. Until you become experienced with apiration and understanding what your body is trying to tell you as you inject I would stick with the glutes.

Good luck man... and welcome to the dark side.

Comment

my first few cycles were all glutes, less veins so its a safer spot

Comment

thanks for all the feed back i was gonna do quads but the pin size is intemidating so I'll do my bum bum

Comment

Yea, I'd say glutes.

Comment

I did my first one in the butt, and then my wife which is a nurse, scared me to death about it when she told me about all the nerves there and she said there was a main nerve that runs through there that you definatly dont wanna hit.

Comment

Working...
                          X