Hunger pains on eq?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunger pains on eq?

Hey guys, just a quick question. Ive never done eq before, been hitting test for years and finally trying eq for the 1st time. Well my question is: Does eq give you hunger pains that almost feel like your stomach is upset and cramping at the same time to the point that it is uncomfortable? Im hitting 750 mgs test, 600 mgs eq a week and im in my 7th week of eq and I weigh 295. I have heard of hunger pains from eq, I just dont know to what extent is hunger. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks, g

Re: Hunger pains on eq?

Originally posted by gladiator1
    Hey guys, just a quick question. Ive never done eq before, been hitting test for years and finally trying eq for the 1st time. Well my question is: Does eq give you hunger pains that almost feel like your stomach is upset and cramping at the same time to the point that it is uncomfortable? Im hitting 750 mgs test, 600 mgs eq a week and im in my 7th week of eq and I weigh 295. I have heard of hunger pains from eq, I just dont know to what extent is hunger. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks, g
    yep, welcome to eq. LOL its a bitch if you are trying to cut but if you are bulking up then it helps you to eat. what brand is it, if I might ask?

Comment

eq made me hungry but for some reason water did the trick.

Comment

Hey guys, thanks. SC, Its Supra, 1st time trying it. Im not cutting, just getting stronger. I have always used powerlifting type stuff, but for once I wanted to try something new.
        -g

Comment

EQ not only gave me hunger pains, i'd get headaches and other symptoms that went away when I ate. Its some crazy phenom!!!
          :agree:

Comment

I will never again run EQ will I am trying to cut. This SO sucks ass. BTW think its bad now try using sodium unisate with it .

Comment

EQ makes me insanely hungry...especially when stacked with d-bol.

Comment

Thanks again guys. I am more at ease knowing this is "normal". I have stacked quite a few things, but never had hunger like this. Oh well, guess I will just have to eat!

Comment

im taking 500 eq week and i eat all night long..my wife gets pissed because i even eat her shitty EAS bars..they suck..the other night i ate 4 whole chicken breast within 30 minutes on the comp
                  dep

Comment

dude, EAS bars are good. They need to make them bigger though

Comment

Working...
                    X