Long Time Lurker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Time Lurker

Have been reading the fourm for about a month now, have to thank everyone for the great info. I satred my first cycle 4 weeks ago. started with Test 400 for two weeks but couldn' stand the pain anymore. Switched To super test 250 and QV Eq. I'am running 500mg super test and 100 mg Eg..shooting twice a week. and just finished 50mg A bombs ed for the first 4 weeks. A little backround. I've been trainind seriously for five years, I'll be 38 next month, hace always had a problem keeping any weight on. I'am 6 1" and last summer weighed 172 lbs.........totally ripped up but a twig.....over the winter I cut the cardio to a minimum.....and really started eating.( I have a backround in nutrition) diet is very clean and I'am know up to 194lbs wit aprox Bf of 8 to 10%. My question is how long to run the current cycle, would you change anything Know, and what to run next

Thanx in advance for your time and help

100 mg eq a week?

Comment

You need to up your EQ to at least 300mg per week. I'd run that cycle for a total of 12 weeks...so that means 8 more weeks for you. Definately up the EQ though!

Comment

Your too late into your cycle to start running EQ bro (Unless your planing on runing it about 20 weeks). And as hitmansb said that isn't enough EQ. I would just stick to the test and forget the EQ until the next cycle.

If your looking to add to your cycle I would run an oral with if for about 6 weeks. Sense your already starting week five I would add 20 to 30 mg of Dbol ed until week 10. run the test until week 9 and start your PCT in week 11. JMO
        Last edited by Skyefire; 05-11-04, 07:07 PM.

Comment

He's already been running EQ skye....just not at high enough dosage. I think doing another 8 weeks at proper dose would yield some results. But, you might wanna double up and do about 600mg the first week you up the dose.

I do like the idea of adding in an oral like D-bol though...it'll take care of the anabolic part of the equasion while the EQ builds up over the next 2-3 weeks.

Comment

Switched To super test 250 and QV Eq.
            thought he ment that he just started. Still not sure on the EQ. takes like 5 weeks to build and at 100mg a week his only up to about 60mg week blood leval.
            Last edited by Skyefire; 05-11-04, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Hmmm...upon re-reading his post...I'm no longer sure the EQ has been in the mix all along either Skye. If it has been run for 4 weeks, then keep it. However, if it was just added, then he should definately drop it...keep the EQ for the next cycle.

Comment

Thank for all the Replys
                I've been running The EQ for 2 weeks, Did not run it the first two weeks, and as far as the oral I'am done with The A bombs, Should i drop the Eq, and if so what to add, i do not like the orals.

Thank again to everyone who took the time to answer

Comment

Re: Long Time Lurker

Originally posted by Bigblue
                  Have been reading the fourm for about a month now, have to thank everyone for the great info. I satred my first cycle 4 weeks ago. started with Test 400 for two weeks but couldn' stand the pain anymore. Switched To super test 250 and QV Eq. I'am running 500mg super test and 100 mg Eg..shooting twice a week. and just finished 50mg A bombs ed for the first 4 weeks. A little backround. I've been trainind seriously for five years, I'll be 38 next month, hace always had a problem keeping any weight on. I'am 6 1" and last summer weighed 172 lbs.........totally ripped up but a twig.....over the winter I cut the cardio to a minimum.....and really started eating.( I have a backround in nutrition) diet is very clean and I'am know up to 194lbs wit aprox Bf of 8 to 10%. My question is how long to run the current cycle, would you change anything Know, and what to run next

Thanx in advance for your time and help
                  make sure the next cycle is nothing like this one. you should be precise in what you are going to take and have a good action plan when you start your cycle. First cycles should be test only but since you have already used three compounds in your first cycle it is kind of up to you on where you want to take it from here. I would personally only do 500mg of test alone for your next cycle as well (MAYBE, dbol for the first few weeks).

Comment

dbol is always fun for adding mass or deca ,if you are set against orals. I would switch that sparringly cardio to no cardio and just rest less in between sets . You metabolism is already against you, no need to stoke it. Id make sure you have a big fat 2 scoop shake with some olive oil added and some complex carbs right before bed and if you wake in the night maybe a bar or another shake.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigblue
                      Thank for all the Replys
                      I've been running The EQ for 2 weeks, Did not run it the first two weeks, and as far as the oral I'am done with The A bombs, Should i drop the Eq, and if so what to add, i do not like the orals.

Thank again to everyone who took the time to answer
                      I just realized what you said about the orals, you probably didn't like them because you started with anadrol which doesn't agree with some people.

Comment

Starting with anadrol...kinda like being 16 and learning to drive on an F1 car at the Monaco GP.;) Next time, lots of homework and planning...and then submit the cycle for 'tweaking' here on the board.

Comment

Thankx veryone your all so considerate to take the time to answer in a professional and Courtieous way. After finishing this cycle. I'll first Post my nexy intended cycle.
                          Thanx for allowing be to better myself through your knowldege

May God Bless and Be safe.......always take a moment each day to realize what you have and give thanx.

Comment

Working...
                          X