How cool is this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How cool is this

my guy actually fronted me my gear because the money couldn't all be sent at once. what a guy. he will always have my business. I was just happy about this with all the talk about scammers and guys gone bad. :D

that is cool. and thank you in advance for emailing me his addy. :D

Comment

very cool. take good care of him...

Comment

Be ready for some PMs & e-mails wanting to know who this guy is :rolleyes:

Comment

great deal brother. protect him it sounds like he will provide good service.

Comment

Yes....there are few people out there that will do something like that for their clients........when you find that person don't give them out to anyone......only people you really trust.......

Comment

You should definitely send him a Christmas Card. Seriously take care of him....he deserves it.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowJacket
                Be ready for some PMs & e-mails wanting to know who this guy is :rolleyes:
                I am ready for those MF's, believe me, I would never give this guy to anyone. and for all those dumbasses that do pm about this, it is going straight to Bouncer to ban your ass and if you email me I will just delete you and be on with my happy life and cheap juice. :D

Comment

my guy is like that too, if you're regular then he ships as soon as you confirm the order. To me thats golden as I dont always plan ahead as well as I should

Comment

When you get a good guy like that, take care of him and he will take care of you.

Comment

I have actually had a guy do the same for me. It wasnt for a major package, but still it is good faith.

Comment

Helluva source you have there!

Comment

Working...
                        X