HGH Intramuscular or Sub-Q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HGH Intramuscular or Sub-Q

I brought this up about slin yesterday. What are your guys thoughts on GH? Which is better and why?

from only what i have read IM cuts the half life in half sub-q the GH stays active longer. once again this is only what ive read. but i have a question for you the more you use GH do you need to bump the ius? i mean do you build a tolarance?

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
      from only what i have read IM cuts the half life in half sub-q the GH stays active longer. once again this is only what ive read. but i have a question for you the more you use GH do you need to bump the ius? i mean do you build a tolarance?
      No I dont think you build a tolerance. I started at 6iu and had to drop it to 5 because of the pain in the hands and joints. I keep getting great results at 5iu.

Comment

Also, I dont really believe what you read is correct. Once its in the system, SQ, IM, or IV it has the same half life in the blood stream.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
          No I dont think you build a tolerance. I started at 6iu and had to drop it to 5 because of the pain in the hands and joints. I keep getting great results at 5iu.
          how long do you stay on? i usaly go 6 mons at 4.5 then i go broke and start saving again.

Comment

how long do you stay on? i usaly go 6 mons at 4.5 then i go broke and start saving again.
            year round.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
              Also, I dont really believe what you read is correct. Once its in the system, SQ, IM, or IV it has the same half life in the blood stream.
              quote from muscular development may 2004 pg124 "when injected into the muscle GH enters quickly and has a short half life. despite delivering a higher peak concentration IM GH is cleared from the system as rapidly as 12 hours
              SQ reaches peak more slow at 4-6 hours but levels remain elevated for approximately 16 hours" thats what MD sayes if its true or not i dont know but i sub-q.

Comment

quote from muscular development may 2004 pg124 "when injected into the muscle GH enters quickly and has a short half life. despite delivering a higher peak concentration IM GH is cleared from the system as rapidly as 12 hours
                SQ reaches peak more slow at 4-6 hours but levels remain elevated for approximately 16 hours" thats what MD sayes if its true or not i dont know but i sub-q.
                I think I misunderstood you. Im shooting twice a day so my levels would be more even then once per day.

Comment

That in all honesty seems backwards. By going IM, the cells would have to go through more to fully absorb into the system, leaving you with less.

In general Gh has a half life of 3-7 hrs depending on the brand, and again where you inject it. The quickest and most potent absorption ratio would come by using IV. Sub Q, (IMO) would be next, then IM.

Comment

Working...
                  X