X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WINSTROL TABS VS WINSTROL INJECTION

FOR MY CUTTING CYCLE, WHICH IS BEST?
    THANKS!!!!!

There the same thing. Is that all you wanted to know?

Comment

IMO always inject over pills

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
        There the same thing. Is that all you wanted to know?
        YES, THAT IS PRETTY MUCH WHAT I NEEDED. ALSO WHICH IS THE PREFERED FORM OF WINNY OF PEOPLE ON THE BOARD.

IM SURE INJECT IS EASIER ON THE LIVER. IS DOSE FOR DOSE MORE FAVORABLE WITH INJECT?

THANKS!

PS- I HAVE A FRIEND THAT HAS 750 TABS HE WANTS TO SELL. I THINK THEY ARE THAI

Comment

The tabs and injection form are the same on the liver. Both 17aa. I use tabs.

Comment

I just drink it. Buying the liquid Win-V is cheaper than the oral Win-V.

Comment

THANKS BOUNCER.

OK, I HAVE DECIDED I WILL GO WITH THE TABS. I AM DOING ENOUGH INJECTIONS AS IT IS.

Comment

ok the tabs and liquid are..both 17aa...which means its the same on the liver...but how about the differnce in potency is there any?

Comment

it pretty much boils down to personal preference... i prefer tabs.

Comment

Originally posted by dzone
                    YES, THAT IS PRETTY MUCH WHAT I NEEDED. ALSO WHICH IS THE PREFERED FORM OF WINNY OF PEOPLE ON THE BOARD.

IM SURE INJECT IS EASIER ON THE LIVER. IS DOSE FOR DOSE MORE FAVORABLE WITH INJECT?

THANKS!

PS- I HAVE A FRIEND THAT HAS 750 TABS HE WANTS TO SELL. I THINK THEY ARE THAI
                    Take the caps off guy, ALL CAPS ARE SHOUTING.

Injecting a 17a oral may be a little less toxic as it bypass the first route to the liver but in all likelihood the differnce for toxicity in winny, if any, is small. The 17a still must be delt with by the liver, regardeless of the route taken.

The only real beniftet to injecting is that it is a once a day and provides for more even blood levels (this is debatable). BTW winny sup is suppose to hurt like a bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyefire
                      Take the caps off guy, ALL CAPS ARE SHOUTING.

Injecting a 17a oral may be a little less toxic as it bypass the first route to the liver but in all likelihood the differnce for toxicity in winny, if any, is small. The 17a still must be delt with by the liver, regardeless of the route taken.

The only real beniftet to injecting is that it is a once a day and provides for more even blood levels (this is debatable). BTW winny sup is suppose to hurt like a bitch.
                      the sydgroup winny is suppose to be great painwise.

Comment

My first cycle I was using qv stan100. Injected it for about a week and just started drinking it. It was like drawing paint into the syringe. It worked well though. Second cycle I used a Zambon amp eod for 4 weeks and injected them. They were the bomb.

thanx

Comment

Wait, you can drink winny? :eek:

Comment

Originally posted by bigpetefox

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by bigpetefox
                              Wait- what do you mean???? I put it in my shakes? Are you not supposed to??? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl:

Comment

Working...
                              X