• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oxy + deca

i ran
    deca 1-8weeks @ 400mg
    anadrol 1-4weeks@ 50mg

i had me last deca jab 4 1/2 weeks ago. was planning on using PCT (clomid + nolvadex) but unfortunatly i havnt been able 2 get me hands on any (although i was promised id av it by da time i finished the cycle by a m8)

is ther any natural remedies? anything i can buy from the chemist?

sorry but your running late here. DO YOUR HOMEWORK FIRST.

But to get your ass out of the jam its in go to http://www.lionnutrition.com/ and tell him that you need the Tamoxifen Citrate ASAP. In fact see if you can get it over nighted

soon as you have it run 40mg ed for 2weeks and 20mg ed for another 2 weeks after that

Just so you know (in case you didn't) you should have started PCT 3 weeks after the last jab. You should ALWAYS have your acileries on havd before you start. What if you had goton gyno?

(edit, he does have overnight, just checked , $15 more but I would spring for it)
    Last edited by Skyefire; 05-14-04, 04:56 AM.

Comment

wot u on about? do your homework?

i clearly said in the above thread i was planning on using pct but me mate bumped me. (he said he'd have me clomid n nolva ready 4 wen i came off). hes gon awol an i canny find any1 who sells da sh1t n i aint buyin offa da net.

dats y i wana know if thers any natural stuff i can buy from a chemist

Comment

Sorry, didn't see the country. I don't know who can help you then. (that is if lion can't) I know you were plaining to do PCT what I ment was that need that stuff ON HAND BEFORE you started you cycle. If you don't want to order off the net then I don't know where you can get the Nolvadex as most everone uses the net nowadays.

And there really isn't anything outside of the durgs themselves that will work. Nothing that I think a chemist would have. Good luck

Comment

Did you have problems with your libido?

Comment

Working...
          X