SLIN MINUS HGH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLIN MINUS HGH

i was wondering what peoples results were with just slin and AS. i pissed away alot of money on GH because i was missed informed about something and did not learn the correct info until i read dooms post! therefore i did not factor GH into my fall and winter cycle. so i wanted to know if the gains by itself are worth it, or should i just wait until i do get some GH.

Slin alone is very powerful and you will gain size. It is also very dangerous. You MUST learn and read everything before you use it!

Comment

i ran it before during a 6 month GH cycle. and i was wondering if the gains without the GH are noticable

Comment

Originally posted by edvedr
        i ran it before during a 6 month GH cycle. and i was wondering if the gains without the GH are noticable
        lol. slin is always noticeable bro.

Comment

thats all i wanted to hear!:D

Comment

i got the opposite. I've messed with slin a few times, humalog anyway, and my results sucked. At one point I was taking 10iu with my pre workout meal, and 20iu with post workout, and still nothing

Comment

Originally posted by needsize
              i got the opposite. I've messed with slin a few times, humalog anyway, and my results sucked. At one point I was taking 10iu with my pre workout meal, and 20iu with post workout, and still nothing
              were you taking GH with it?

Comment

wow bro, that's the first i have heard of someone not getting results from slin. that would make for an interesting study on why you didnt notice anything.

Comment

I havn't taken GH or slin by themselves. I also havn't taken them together. But I've seen my Grandfather take slin shots.

Quit scratching your head. That's it. :rolleyes:

Comment

thanks shib, i'm glad you were here for this one!:D

Comment

your slin was probably bad...

Comment

Originally posted by goliath
                        your slin was probably bad...
                        ya something seems wrong. i have never heard of someone simply not responding at all.

Comment

Working...
                        X