Eq Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eq Question

I'm trying to decide how I'm going to inject my eq. I'll be doing ED injections of tren for 8 weeks then ED injections of winny for 8 weeks. I'll be running deca and eq for 15 weeks. Do you think injecting the eq once a week is ok, or would like m/w/f injections be better?

What is the mg/ml??

Comment

500mg/ml of eq...i was thinking maybe 250mg on m/w/f.

Comment

500mg pre ml?? who makes that?

Comment

i've heard of it myself but can' t remember. its an underground lab.

Comment

Proline...I've got pretty much all my gear from that brand. They've got some super great feeback.

Comment

I would suggest shooting eq at least twice a week, much more stable blood levels then, 3 times would work even better

Comment

I think proline and EQl and some others are all made by the same people. Ive heard from numerous people they are signifigantly underdosed, and bunk, but thats a whole nother post, so I would be sure to inject more than you are planning to take just to get even close to what you want. Best of luck and again I will say you would be smart to stay away from underground gear I have heard way to many horror stories, I hope you dont have a story in a few weeks. Spend a little extra money and get what we all know to be good gear....QV, Sydgroup, Denkall, etc.

Comment

proline is good stuff--
                  i heard golden triangle has a 500 mg too

Comment

500mg/ml makes my ass sting just thinking about it.

Comment

I liked QV I did 300mg Tues 300 again on Fri

Comment

Working...
                      X