prop problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prop problems

hey guys i recently finished my test prop cutting cycle, but have obtained some more prop free from a friend. however, he used PV lab prop with is a canadian only brand nad has a dosage of 250mg/ml. yes this is true. it works well according to him since he has extra he gave it to me.

i want to continue using prob for 3 more weeks to get as shreeded as possible. been using it for 6 weeks so far !

i was using a dose of 100mg/ed but can i up it to 125mg/ed. that would be 1g of test/ew. the problem is i heard that if u do this u will have to use this dose and higher on other cycles. cause my next cycle i want to use 750mg test, which i will do after a 2month break from AAS. so can i use 125mg/ed without have to worry about this problem !

not true but you will need to up the dose to see anythig now ...get some b12 that stuff is going to kill at that high mg concentration.........

Comment

what do u mean i need to up the dose to see anything ?

Comment

If youv'e just finished your cycle to see gains you will need to increase the mg's. 100-125 is not going to make a big difference ....but if your still on and growing than uping the mg's 25 will be fine.......run it till you stop growing.

Comment

ok, i have like 3 weeks left, ill up the dose ! fuck i shoulda done this before. thanks for the advice !

Comment

Be prepared. That stuff is going to hurt at such a high concentration. Might be wise to cut it with some B12 like buyb12 said.

Comment

I would post a pic here brah, make sure that it is Prop , I have never heard of prop at that dose , and cannot see why an UG lab would make it that way , there is no demand for it at 250 MG/ML. Make sure it is not cyp or some other ester ,

Comment

Agreed with teekahty. I didn't think of that.

Comment

lol guys, its legit as hell. trust me. my buddy used it to cut up. did him fine ! actually most sources in canada sell it. it is called PVL - private labs, based outta quebec. high dosage, and kills. i am gonna add soem b12 !

Comment

Working...
                  X